PinHeads on Friday the 6th of Feb.

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Germangrfgt
Beginner
Beginner

PinHeads on Friday the 6th of Feb.

Post by Germangrfgt » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:20 am

Ok so ya Demon and I will be at pinheads in noblesville on friday. This upcoming friday. Not a whole lot of arrow junkies there but us. This mysterious "Lard" has scores all over the ITG2 machine.... I'm talking 97-99 on experts. But ya they only have a ITG2 a dollar per play. I am going to be calling shaffer and see about getting the settings changed so we can do custom songs and shits but unno how thats gonna pan out. But ya ...

Glarthob
Standard
Standard

Re: PinHeads on Friday the 6th of Feb.

Post by Glarthob » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:12 pm

I highly suggest changing this location over to Stardust in Noblesville. Stardust is very close by and has an ITG2 machine, R21, 3 coins gets you 4 songs. Pads are in excellent condition - in my opinion, custom songs enabled, doubles premium.

however the right usb slot doesnt work at all, left is fine.

everything is in superior quality to the machine at pinheads.

So far, me, Lard, and a few other decent itg players are the only ones to play on this machine, so you should definately come check it out.
Fluffyumpkins wrote:I love r23 so much. Playing custom songs has made DDR new and exciting.

Germangrfgt
Beginner
Beginner

Re: PinHeads on Friday the 6th of Feb.

Post by Germangrfgt » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:56 pm

ok well will defaintly check it out then. If its an r21 machine then woot woot. and three tokens for four songs is fuckin sweet. well shit who all goes there if anyone? hit me up if ya do go there. im on aim: germanpoopsicle msn: germangrfgt@hotmail.com and yim: afbound905 so ya let me know