Taking a trip to Louisville and Lexington area KY in May.

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

O 16581 72452 5
Standard
Standard

Taking a trip to Louisville and Lexington area KY in May.

Post by O 16581 72452 5 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:46 pm

Yo,

About once a month i take a trip out of town to play DDR out of town. This month is Ben and Ari's, next month is DDR-A-Thon, so May 27, the last Friday of May, i plan going to KY. Louisville has a 5th Mix, plus various places with Extreme and PIU, the first day i plan being in Louisville and play their 5th Mix and PIU machines, stay at Shohei's place, then go to the Lexington area the next day for Max 2.

Why am i giving these details?

I'm looking for people in Indianapolis or Bloomington (or Terre Haute) since these cities are on the way to Louisville to come along to help chip in a little for gas.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Re: Taking a trip to Louisville and Lexington area KY in May

Post by RyogAkari » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:42 am

O 16581 72452 5 wrote: Louisville has a 5th Mix, plus various places with Extreme and PIU, the first day i plan being in Louisville and play their 5th Mix and PIU machines, stay at Shohei's place, then go to the Lexington area the next day for Max 2.
Well, that's essentially partially true about 5th mix. The thing is we have every mix and weekly rotate them in and out. :wink:
If you are planning on visiting during the summer, we'll have pretty crappy hours (11am to 4pm mon-fri) but putting on a mix that you would like to play would be less of a problem because of the smaller amount of demand.

Anyway, just keep me informed. We strive to please. 8)

O 16581 72452 5
Standard
Standard

Re: Taking a trip to Louisville and Lexington area KY in May

Post by O 16581 72452 5 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:21 am

RyogAkari wrote:
O 16581 72452 5 wrote: Louisville has a 5th Mix, plus various places with Extreme and PIU, the first day i plan being in Louisville and play their 5th Mix and PIU machines, stay at Shohei's place, then go to the Lexington area the next day for Max 2.
Well, that's essentially partially true about 5th mix. The thing is we have every mix and weekly rotate them in and out. :wink:
If you are planning on visiting during the summer, we'll have pretty crappy hours (11am to 4pm mon-fri) but putting on a mix that you would like to play would be less of a problem because of the smaller amount of demand.

Anyway, just keep me informed. We strive to please. 8)
Yo,

I see, Shohei told me it was just 5th mix, as long as it's not Extreme, i'll be happy to play it. :)