Going to be in Bloomington July 7-11

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Going to be in Bloomington July 7-11

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:21 pm

I'm going to be on campus for a journalism camp, paid for by my school: http://journalism.indiana.edu/programs/ ... dent-info/

I'll be there from Monday to Friday, with some occasional breaks in-between. During those breaks, I can virtually do whatever I want, as long as I don't drive anywhere or take rides from visitors. Here's a look at my schedule: http://journalism.indiana.edu/programs/ ... ySched.pdf

I'm not making any guarantees, but I'm going to try my hardest to make it to Great-X-Scape once or twice. I know for a fact that the workshop allows students to take trips to the College Mall, so I plan to be there if at all possible.

Anyone want to meet up and play some DDR/Pump? I might just get there extra early on Monday or stay later that Friday to ensure extra time.

Also, that Friday, July 11th is my 18th birthday. Maybe you'd pay for one of my rounds? =]
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Fluffyumpkins

Re: Going to be in Bloomington July 7-11

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Looks like someone is going to Bloomington's nasty strip clubs.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Going to be in Bloomington July 7-11

Post by lgolem » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Like I said I am willing to hang out with you...since I live like 3 minutes from the GXS now, I can just pass you my cell # and I will come to hang out with you, all I do is work and play Pump so my availability is pretty outlandish, and since I work there...I won't mind giving you some free games :P