Broadripple getting together thread (21+)

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Broadripple getting together thread (21+)

Post by Grubb » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:51 pm

Haha, anybody wanna go to Broadripple?

True, they have no DDR in that part of town, but they do have something that's arguably just as, maybe even more important than DDR...

...ALCOHOL!

I donno, I always go by myself. So if anybody wants to join me, that's where I'll be hangin'. Haha, I'll probably be at La Bamba's (Baritoes as big as your head) around 10.

O 16581 72452 5
Standard
Standard

Post by O 16581 72452 5 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:56 pm

Yo,

You can count me in next year!

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:54 pm

THEY HAVE DDR???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
*sigh* not old enough...
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:26 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:THEY HAVE DDR???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
*sigh* not old enough...
damn you cant read....they have NO ddr

....but anyway Grubb, when I'm in indy i'll let you know man. I'm 22 and have yet to go to broadripple.[/b]

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:16 am

I'd go...in a year. :wink:

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:12 am

I'll go in....yeah, probably never.

:wink: Don't like the booze and what it does to people. n_x
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:37 am

look at the front page:

Gettin' Together
Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be out playing DDR.

if you're going to post it in the wrong forum then no wonder I thought there was DDR.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:26 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:look at the front page:

Gettin' Together
Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be out playing DDR.

if you're going to post it in the wrong forum then no wonder I thought there was DDR.
I posted it here because it clearly says "Getting together" so I assumed that by "Getting together" it ment this is where I post anything that deals with "Getting together"

This wasn't the "wrong" forum. If I posted it anywhere else, it would have been moved here. So, just suck it up and admit your own mistake.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:33 pm

This was taken from the Index...

Thought that might clear some stuff up.

Glad I could be of assistance

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:37 pm

I couldn't afford my drinking in BroadRipple, I prefer to buy a 5th of what I want and then drink it in the pleasure of good company in a familar setting where I can pass out and not fear rape...
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:41 pm

This is probably the most appropriate forum for this kind of post here at IndyDDR, but I would suggest that IndyDDR itself perhaps is not the most appropriate place to make this kind of post at all.

I mean, I don't really care if you want to plan non-DDR get togethers here. But given the fact that this is a DDR-focused site and the average age of the people here, it may not be the best pool to find people to specifically not play DDR and go out drinking with. Have fun and be safe if y'all go though.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:54 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:This was taken from the Index...

Thought that might clear some stuff up.

Glad I could be of assistance
Yeah, I'm not blind, I know what it says. I'm not stupid.

Whatever Stefanie, your really need to leave me alone. I'm really getting sick of you. Everyone knows your just trying to start shit with me agian.

And like I said, and like how Ho agreed, this is still the most apropreate place for any such topic.

However, I will defend my posting this, by saying there are a hell of a lot of non-adverage-age-apropreate materials already floating around this website. So why's it such a big deal if I try to meet up with some of the DDR crew that's more my age in an enviroment other than DDR?

When I drink, I never drink to get drunk. And I'll almost never drink if I have to drive, though once or twice I have been talked into a drink, despite needing to drive.

I advocate safe drinking.

Don't Drink and Drive, ya'll

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:33 am

Grubb wrote:Whatever Stefanie, your really need to leave me alone. I'm really getting sick of you. Everyone knows your just trying to start shit with me agian.
*did some editing to save Stef's bandwidth :p*

Grubb, buddy, pal, creepy weird fat guy... leave your personal problems in the PMs where they belong. You're just letting us all know why you decided to leave in the first place all over again. (It's because you stirred up too much personal bullshit, btw)

At any rate, I'm with Pheadra. Bar hoppin's boring (yay fake IDs :twisted: ), let's all go up to Muncie and get wasted with Jizzon.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:58 am

Spazz wrote:
Grubb wrote:Whatever Stefanie, your really need to leave me alone. I'm really getting sick of you. Everyone knows your just trying to start shit with me agian.

Grubb, buddy, pal, creepy weird fat guy... leave your personal problems in the PMs where they belong. You're just letting us all know why you decided to leave in the first place all over again. (It's because you stirred up too much personal bullshit, btw)

At any rate, I'm with Pheadra. Bar hoppin's boring (yay fake IDs :twisted: ), let's all go up to Muncie and get wasted with Jizzon.
I didn't know she was trying to start shit :( MAN im out of the loop

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:16 am

Spazz wrote:

No, idiots like you are the reason I left. All you people do is run around the boards randomly insulting people and then talk shit behind their backs like some prissy high school girl. Idiots like you are also the reason Ho shut down the boards for a while.

Grow up kid, you don't know shit about me or my "personal problems." and I don't care much where you get drunk and/or high at. I'll barhop as much as I want, and I don't even need a fake ID.
Last edited by Grubb on Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.