Indy Groove

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Flound3r
Standard
Standard

Indy Groove

Post by Flound3r » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:21 am

When is this starting back up again, and where? Laser Flash is my choice, but anything besides Pinheads is fine. Or someone could clean the Pinheads pads...
d0nt t4lk l1k3 th15 pl0x

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Re: Indy Groove

Post by BigBadOrc » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:01 pm

Flound3r wrote:When is this starting back up again, and where? Laser Flash is my choice, but anything besides Pinheads is fine. Or someone could clean the Pinheads pads...
Pinheads or rascals (whiteland). I'd like to come regularly but not sure what day is good for everyone. i vote for not tuesday/wednesday
groovestats
<3 blackcat

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:26 pm

i can meet at laserflash if you guys want to start meeting there, it being indygroove or not
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:01 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:i can meet at laserflash if you guys want to start meeting there, it being indygroove or not
haha.. you don't share potter's hatred for the place then? I'm interested in trying to get pinhead's pad cleaned and upgraded!
groovestats
<3 blackcat

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:17 pm

bobo told me he started working there again so it got .5 better
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Flound3r
Standard
Standard

Post by Flound3r » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:03 pm

Orc I would be up for Pinheads if someone cleaned out the pads. And R21-ified it. Otherwise I'm all for LF.
d0nt t4lk l1k3 th15 pl0x

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:28 pm

Doesn't Ben and Ari's still have DDR? Pinheads is then right next door if you want to switch things up sometimes.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:29 pm

I vote Whiteland, it is just not the same playing on our non haxored machine

Flound3r
Standard
Standard

Post by Flound3r » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Whoever haxed the Rascal's machine needs to hax the rest of the machines in all of Indiana. :D
d0nt t4lk l1k3 th15 pl0x

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:02 pm

BigBadOrc wrote:
hascoolnickname wrote:i can meet at laserflash if you guys want to start meeting there, it being indygroove or not
haha.. you don't share potter's hatred for the place then? I'm interested in trying to get pinhead's pad cleaned and upgraded!
why would i ever agree with potter hes an immature idm junkie
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm

mdimdimdimdimdimdi
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:28 pm

ehh. I don't know where i'm going to start regularly playing at again. I think the closest to me is either Pinheads or Anderson...

I'm probably going to start being a regular at Anderson..
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:29 pm

rofl... So.. the ITG cabinet at Pinheads is apparently SO OLD that it does not have an upgrade feature. http://inthegroove.com/page/Machine_Upd ... patibility

So, they have the option to order a new harddrive for 30$. Or I bet they could copy the data off of someone else's hard drive.. such as Ft Waynes? But they might not be comfortable with that.

Which sux.. because Katy and I are here at pinheads and this place owns.. we're like the only ones in the arcade section right now and the sound quality is sooo amazing compared to rascals. I'm getting some new records :D

Seriously it's like watching black and white tv all your life and then going to color.

Btw it's an andamiro cabinet and I don't really have a problem with the pads at all. I think maybe they are a little insensitive.. but they are definately better than say.. a supernova pad. And I just full combo'd tension for the first time ever to prove it :D
groovestats
<3 blackcat

Flound3r
Standard
Standard

Post by Flound3r » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:10 pm

I now vote APP. There is a new Extreme there (well, I don't know if the machine is new, but it's new to APP) with sensitive pads, as well as Drummania. And ITG is an R21 machine, with good pads.
d0nt t4lk l1k3 th15 pl0x

JP_Sasuke17
Standard
Standard

Post by JP_Sasuke17 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:13 pm

Alright so has anyone decided where team IndyGroove will be meeting up again Permanently? I moved to anderson and then all of a sudden someone tells me they shut down rascals and I was all like zomg NO F-ING WAY!!!
I just love the way Dancing on Arrows make me feel, especially when I pass out from this song....