Would appreciate a place to stay on the 19th.

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Would appreciate a place to stay on the 19th.

Post by letshavetea » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:42 am

Hey there ya'll Tea here.

I'm moving down to Florida this weekend and I'll be going through Indiana on the 19th and was planning on staying there overnight... I'd much rather stay with a local than throw money away in a hotel and so I was hoping someone could help me out.

I'm moving down to Florida because I start school down there on the 29th at Full Sail in Orlando. I'm going to be leaving my house (I live in Wisconsin) on the 19th and was planning on staying in Indy on the 19th... then on the 20th I'm staying in Kentucky... and the 21st I'd make the long haul down to FL.

All I really need is a house to be in... and a shower in the morning. If someone could help me out that'd be awesome. Looking forward to meeting ya'll and I'm sure this trip won't be forgotten soon.

Thanks in advance,
-Tea
AKA Anthony Chester

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:25 pm

What cities are you going through?

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:15 pm

Pretty much wherever I can get a place to stay. I'm heading down to Kentucky afterwards so I'm going to be passing through the center of indy... I mean it adds about a total of an hour to go to Terre Haute rather than not stoping in indy at all. ( Just an example)

This is me planning my trip... wherever I can get a place to sleep I'll stay lol.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:15 pm

I know it's short notice and kinda prickish to be like AAAHHHH about it... but.. the place I had lined up fell through and so I didn't have much notice about it...

Please help out a fellow Didder in need :P

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Thanks Fluffy for the offer but I ended up staying with Ho.

Thanks Ho, I can't really express how much I appreciated you letting me stay at your place. Since I couldn't get a place to stay further south I ended up sleeping in my truck sunday night :S.

It was kinda... surreal to see a bunch of you guys in person and it was awesome to meet you. I hope to see you guys again sometime in the future.

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:48 pm

It was good meeting you and hanging out! Next time you're in Indy, make sure to let us all know.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?