I'm coming to I.N. tomorrow!!!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Dr.D
Beginner
Beginner

I'm coming to I.N. tomorrow!!!

Post by Dr.D » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 pm

I will for sure be coming to Indiana tomorrow. Fort wayne to be specific. George town bowl to be precise. I am visiting my sister and she happens to live near I.N. Also I have never in my life even seen a 6th mix so I will take advantage of this opportunity. If anyone wants to join me that'd be cool. Also which 6th mix is better? the one here or Crazy pinz? well let me know. And I should arrive there by 5 maybe 6pm. Also i might want to try the 5th mix as well. (I hate ohio cause we lack older mixes)

Hope you guys can make it.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Re: I'm coming to I.N. tomorrow!!!

Post by danc1005 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:15 am

Dr.D wrote:I will for sure be coming to Indiana tomorrow. Fort wayne to be specific. George town bowl to be precise. I am visiting my sister and she happens to live near I.N. Also I have never in my life even seen a 6th mix so I will take advantage of this opportunity. If anyone wants to join me that'd be cool. Also which 6th mix is better? the one here or Crazy pinz? well let me know. And I should arrive there by 5 maybe 6pm. Also i might want to try the 5th mix as well. (I hate ohio cause we lack older mixes)

Hope you guys can make it.
The 6th Mix at Crazy Pinz is INFINITELY better. George Town Bowl is not worth visiting. However, neither is in excellent shape, and you will get pad misses and dropped holds even at Crazy Pinz. Our best DDR machine is SN at Tokens N Tickets, or the Extreme at Putt-Putt.

Dr.D
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Dr.D » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:26 am

thanks for the advice. I am still really wanting to try a 6th though. Hopefully I wont get pad misses like you predict cause I need AAA's and those wont help. :P

Im leaving sooner then I though so I'll probably be there around 4pm. If anyone decides on coming text me via cell phone. 440-749-1071.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:39 pm

Dr.D wrote:Hopefully I wont get pad misses like you predict cause I need AAA's and those wont help.
cause obviously you can't have fun playing DDR unless you AAA everything [/sarcasm] :roll:

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Dr.D wrote:thanks for the advice. I am still really wanting to try a 6th though. Hopefully I wont get pad misses like you predict cause I need AAA's and those wont help. :P
I can basically guarantee that you will not get a AAA on the 6th mix at Crazy Pinz, and 100% guarantee that you will not get one at George Town Bowl. Also, nobody "needs" AAAs.

Dr.D
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Dr.D » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:56 am

Well I made it to George Town Bowl yesterday and got 3 new AAA's. (follow me, bye bye, ghosts)

Machine was fine IMO.

And I never said I need AAA's. I just figure if I'm making the 4 hour drive that I might as well have something to show for it.

Plus I love all the exclusives.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:57 am

Dr.D wrote:cause I need AAA's
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:13 pm

lgolem wrote:
Dr.D wrote:Hopefully I wont get pad misses like you predict cause I need AAA's and those wont help.
cause obviously you can't have fun playing DDR unless you AAA everything [/sarcasm] :roll:
Yeah man, all of us PA players have had it wrong for all these years.

Oh wait, what happened to freestyle tournaments? Yeah...

I like a creative routine with actual dancing as much as the next guy, but freestyle is pretty dead.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:31 pm

Ugh, do we need to start down this road again?

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:58 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:Ugh, do we need to start down this road again?
It's goin' down in gettin' together.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:22 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:I like a creative routine with actual dancing as much as the next guy, but freestyle is pretty dead.
In DDR, that's sadly a pretty accurate statement as far as I have observed lately. Thankfully, Pump still embraces freestyle. Personally, I'll stick with it either way.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:32 pm

Ho wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:I like a creative routine with actual dancing as much as the next guy, but freestyle is pretty dead.
In DDR, that's sadly a pretty accurate statement as far as I have observed lately. Thankfully, Pump still embraces freestyle. Personally, I'll stick with it either way.

Also, Andamiro has done a much better job of keeping their fanbase happy.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:07 pm

Dr. D is gone but everyone can settle down, he's cool. We AAA'd Exotic Ethnic at the last GOM.
ImageImage
ImageImage