Fiesta Indianapolis

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Fiesta Indianapolis

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:11 pm

Here's something non-DDR-related if anyone is up for something different.

http://www.indy.org/indianapolis/web/js ... 346860:rss

"Fiesta Indianapolis" is a Latin festival downtown. I'm going because I get extra credit for Spanish class, but it's all-in-all a fun place to hang out at. I also know that Mike/Katy live just a few blocks away, so if they wanted to come, it's right in their neighborhood.

The whole thing is free, and there were some decent things to do last year at no cost. Remember that cool thing from American Gladiators with the giant Q-Tips and headgear? They have that for free, and it's essentially just a fun day at the park.

Anyone interested in going? I'll likely be there.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:14 pm

nickname and i might ride down there
Last edited by Potter on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:58 pm

I would be scared I might get popped by a cholo

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Potter wrote:nickname and i might ride down there
bikes yeh?
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:31 pm

yeh
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:41 am

Mike and I would go, except that is the date of Jeremy's Pump It Up tournament in Bloomington :?

And we are pretty much obligated to go now since the Louisville people are not going to show up :?

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:23 pm

You guys missed a great time. After a bit, I also heard that there was an Irish festival going on in town, so being 75% Irish, I decided to go there instead. Being a 6-block walk, I actually passed your apartments, Mike and Katy. I considered stopping by, but I knew that you were in Louisville.

I also managed to walk away with a pocketful of free condoms. There were several Planned Parenthood booths around the park, and they'd ask me "hey, you're a teenager! Wanna have some free condoms?"

If I said no, they'd respond, "are you sure? You don't want an STD or anything."

So just to calm them down, I'd take one, and they'd follow up, "what? Just one condom? We want you to take as many as you need! Please take more!"

It's very interesting how I was concerned that taking 1 condom would make me a perv, but how not taking a handful would make me seem like a real jerk.

I could see someone trying to pickpocket me, then about seven condoms would fall out of my pocket, and they'd run off all grossed out.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:54 pm

LOL JEFF JEFF IS A PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE TOUCHED A CONDAMN!!!!!!!
groovestats
<3 blackcat

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:55 pm

so were all 9 now

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:34 am

*snip*
Last edited by elcuebee on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:57 am

Potter wrote:so were all 9 now
OH SORRY POTTER GUESS WE CAN'T ALWAYS BE FLIPPIN OUT ABOUT BUSH TAKIN OVER THE WORLD AND STEALIN OUR FIRSTBORNS TO MAKE LIL KIDDIE SOUP WITH
groovestats
<3 blackcat

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:47 pm

BigBadOrc wrote:
Potter wrote:so were all 9 now
OH SORRY POTTER GUESS WE CAN'T ALWAYS BE FLIPPIN OUT ABOUT BUSH TAKIN OVER THE WORLD AND STEALIN OUR FIRSTBORNS TO MAKE LIL KIDDIE SOUP WITH

INNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETI
INNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNETINNERNET

ps: damn tyler we missed it

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:06 pm

i was at the skatejam
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:28 pm

i was replacing ayers radiator with him

so he could drive a quarter mile and have it break again

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote:You guys missed a great time. After a bit, I also heard that there was an Irish festival going on in town, so being 75% Irish, I decided to go there instead. Being a 6-block walk, I actually passed your apartments, Mike and Katy. I considered stopping by, but I knew that you were in Louisville.

I also managed to walk away with a pocketful of free condoms. There were several Planned Parenthood booths around the park, and they'd ask me "hey, you're a teenager! Wanna have some free condoms?"

If I said no, they'd respond, "are you sure? You don't want an STD or anything."

So just to calm them down, I'd take one, and they'd follow up, "what? Just one condom? We want you to take as many as you need! Please take more!"

It's very interesting how I was concerned that taking 1 condom would make me a perv, but how not taking a handful would make me seem like a real jerk.

I could see someone trying to pickpocket me, then about seven condoms would fall out of my pocket, and they'd run off all grossed out.
just to correct, we were in Bloomington, not Louisville :wink:

And LOL at the condom story. I really respect Planned Parenthood a whole lot. Those people are awesome.

I think the people just assume that people are having sex....you can't really put a stereotype on who does or who doesn't. You just gotta assume sometimes. HERE KID HAVE SOME MORE CONDAMS! MOER SEXORZ!! lolz