UofL DDR "FINAL STAGE" Tourney - Mar. 25th

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:02 pm

Karl wrote:Sorry, no fat chicks. : O
so are you the only one coming from Evansville?

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:12 pm

probably the only one from indiana coming, the tourney is gay ;o

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:44 pm

well i know Shannon's prolly gona come.

Karl
Standard
Standard

Post by Karl » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:51 pm

I plan on bringing some of my friends from here, we'll all have a good time.
The internet is serious buisness, kids.

MB
Standard
Standard

Post by MB » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:12 pm

I'll bring a CD-I.

Well, I'll only turn it on when it's time for folks to clear out. :P

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:18 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:probably the only one from indiana coming, the tourney is gay ;o
In your opinion maybe. I'm working hard to make the tournament as good as ever.
As I said before we will be using the adjoining room for gaming purposes to keep everyone entertained.

But if you are going to diss tournaments without even having a clue as to what they are about, then go rent a machine and host one yourself. :lol:

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:28 pm

RyogAkari wrote:
CaseyDidder wrote:probably the only one from indiana coming, the tourney is gay ;o
As I said before we will be using the adjoining room for gaming purposes to keep everyone entertained.

But if you are going to diss tournaments without even having a clue as to what they are about, then go rent a machine and host one yourself. :lol:
Zach don't take him seriously :lol:

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:06 pm

i'll probably be coming, i give it an 70-80% shot that i'll be there.

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:06 pm

RyogAkari wrote:

dont worry it cant be as bad as the PA tournament I went to -_-x

and by PA I mean Pennsylvania. Worst DDR group ever. I may hassle every1 here a friggin lot, but nobody can match the faggitry that is Pennsylvania.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:56 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:
RyogAkari wrote:

dont worry it cant be as bad as the PA tournament I went to -_-x

and by PA I mean Pennsylvania. Worst DDR group ever. I may hassle every1 here a friggin lot, but nobody can match the faggitry that is Pennsylvania.
You are welcome to attend too. The more competition the better.

For those coming down, the SAC is located on Floyd St. Here are directions from I-65 S.
Go across the bridge from Indiana to Kentucky on I-65 S. Keep going until you get to Arthur Street exit. It's a ways down since its past downtown Lousiville. Take the exit and follow the road until you come to a stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign. This is Brandeis (sp?) Rd. Follow it down until you get to the first light. Turn Left here. This is Floyd Street. The SAC is on the corner of Floyd and Brandeis road. Follow Floyd down. If you are lucky, you can find some parking past the second light (past McDonalds on the left). It will be on the right side. You can park along the street there. If you dont find any parking there, at the second light (the one with the McDonalds on the left) turn right and go across the train tracks. Turn left when you come to the stop sign and drive down to a parking lot with a soccer field on the left. It's labeled as green parking for college students. Visitors are welcome to park there for free. If you get a ticket from the u of l police, laugh and throw it on the ground (or in the trash) they arent connected with the city police and thus voids you from having to pay it. Walk up the street you came down on and a little further than when you turned from the stop sign is the SAC. Everyone on campus knows what the SAC is so if you get lost, just ask and they'll be happy to assist you. The Game room is on the third floor located near the theatre. People will know where that is too.

CaseyDidder

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:06 am

like I said previously, I already have plans in ohio for that date, sorry.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:45 am

Just to keep you guys updated, there is approximately 20-25 people planning on showing up to the tournament. It should be pretty fun! Hope you guys can make it out.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:27 am

I'd love to come to the tourney but I don't think I'd have enough gas on my own to get down there and back so if anyone wants a ride from Fort Wayne/Indy/Bloomington I can pick you up on the way, or if anyone else is giving a ride from Fort Wayne or Indy or something please let me know so I can hitch a ride with you.

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:22 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:I'd love to come to the tourney but I don't think I'd have enough gas on my own to get down there and back so if anyone wants a ride from Fort Wayne/Indy/Bloomington I can pick you up on the way, or if anyone else is giving a ride from Fort Wayne or Indy or something please let me know so I can hitch a ride with you.
I know Karl is coming from evansville??

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:34 pm

Well if we go Joe, (rhymed) i want to take our car so I can go to lexington and get my demo done. But I am all in for the trip.