Scape, April 21...maybe

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Scape, April 21...maybe

Post by Ho » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:41 pm

Ok, here's the dill, pickles.

I'm going to try to be at Scape (formerly Great X Scape ;)) tomorrow afternoon for a couple hours. However, there's the catch...

I have something going on in the morning that is rumored to finishing up around noon. That would put me down in Bloomington somewhere between 2 and 3pm (I'd need to stop by home first).

But there is a definite possibility that my morning event may take longer. If it does, it would delay my arrival in Bloomington. And if it gets as late as 3pm and I haven't been able to leave yet, I will probably scrub the whole trip entirely.

Bottom line: I might be in Bloomington tomorrow mid-afternoon or I might get stuck here in Indy and not show up at all. I will try to update this thread as I know more. But that will probably only consist of a couple hours notice one way or the other.

Sorry I can't be more definite.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Ack. I might be busy with little 500 nonsense. =(

I think V and Brittany are coming over though, so you're more than welcome to join us!

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:23 pm

I might be down there tomorrow as well, possibly tagging along with Ho, possibly on my own, possibly not at all. Still not entirely sure yet... :roll:
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:37 pm

We'll see how dead I am after taking the FE, but I might be able to make it down there. I wouldn't be able to leave Terre Haute until about 5:30, however.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:33 am

Well you two are more than welcome to come over. There will be plenty of video games, the cobalt flux, and many different types of booze. Also house music?!?

505 S. Highland Ave.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:38 am

MonMotha wrote:We'll see how dead I am after taking the FE, but I might be able to make it down there. I wouldn't be able to leave Terre Haute until about 5:30, however.
Sorry, if I make it down there, I intend to be gone by then. The trip down there is really for another purpose. Hanging out at 'Scape for an hour or two is more of a 'since I'm already in town anyway.'

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:37 am

Well, I think I'm probably going to head down on my own, so I should still be there this evening if you decide to stop by, MonMotha.

Still not sure when I'm leaving though. It mainly depends on when my Nike Frees arive.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:32 am

As promised, here is your short notice. I am leaving Indy now at 12:30. I'm not going home first afterall, so I should be in Bloomington around 2.

Come if you can. If not, I'll catch you next time.