Ben and Ari's

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:15 am

hascoolnickname wrote:Oh yeah, I laughed when I saw how much everyone's Oni Doubles score sucked when comapred to Ho... I suck at doubles so bad
That's probably more a factor of me being one of the few people to ever bother to pay to play an Oni course there on Double.

JL143
Light
Light

Post by JL143 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:46 am

I've tried Oni Doubles a few times, but I suck at doubles so I rarely go anywhere. It seems that me and my friends are the only ones who ever do oni at all. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else do it. Ever.
Yep.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:25 pm

yeah Ho I kind of guessed that. I just don't want to spend the money to learn doubles rather then half of it to get better at singles
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Mad_Skillz_Magg
Light
Light

Post by Mad_Skillz_Magg » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:01 pm

Sooo....
>_>
<_<
Who's going to be there on Friday this week? :: scheme scheme :: I really think we need to get a group going again. I haven't been there the past couple Friday's because I've been too busy, but I'm almost positive I'm going this week. It'll be a blast if we can get new faces around there. Everybody usually shows up around 6ish and stays until they kick us out (everybody COOL is there at ish anyways ^^) Oh! And good news! I talked to a friend of mine who works there and she said they've extended hours! Huzzah! More play-time!
:D
All talk and no game makes (insert random name here) a poser!

Are you ready? I do beleive it's time to cut the Proverbial Rug!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:31 pm

I'll be at the DDR-A-Thon this weekend (Fri-Sun), but I'd love to come out and hang with you guys again sometime soon.

Crotis Jivefunk
Standard
Standard

Post by Crotis Jivefunk » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:04 pm

i'll probably be there. i am every friday

Mad_Skillz_Magg
Light
Light

Post by Mad_Skillz_Magg » Tue May 03, 2005 9:23 am

Wow...It's been a while since I've posted... o_O Anyway, I plan to be there this Friday (May 6th) and I'm sure the rest of "my" group should be there, though I've got to talk to Justin and Kristy...Chances are pretty good that we will all be there again this weekend so if you can make it, I highly suggest you do. It will be totally worth it to see girls (Kristy and I) who know how to play ~_^ Bwahahahahaha! I mean, not to say that there aren't other girls who can play well, but Kristy and I are almost ALWAYS there...because we have no friends... o_o

XD Tee Hee!

Crotis Jivefunk
Standard
Standard

Post by Crotis Jivefunk » Tue May 03, 2005 4:56 pm

i might go. i haven't been for a while, i've gotten used to the xbox version.

edit: maybe, not that anyone cares. :(

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Tue May 03, 2005 10:01 pm

Crotis Jivefunk wrote:i might go. i haven't been for a while, i've gotten used to the xbox version.

edit: maybe, not that anyone cares. :(
You know that you can throw a half-retarded midget with an inferiority complex through the timing window on the x-box version, right?

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Wed May 04, 2005 4:51 pm

what does the mental status of the little person have to do with it?
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Wed May 04, 2005 4:52 pm

Because retards + the internet = funny?

absoluteRage
Light
Light

Post by absoluteRage » Wed May 04, 2005 6:52 pm

If you're in Florida Spazz, then you're committing a crime since midget tossing is illegal there...
"...Division to restrict licensees from permitting certain activities. -- The division shall promulgate rules, to become effective no later than October 1, 1989, to prohibit every person maintaining, owning, or operating a commercial establishment located within this state at which alcoholic beverages are offered for sale on the premises from undertaking or permitting any contest or promotion or other form of recreational activity involving exploitation endangering the health, safety, and welfare of any person with dwarfism. For the purposes of this section, the term "dwarfism" means a disproportionate or proportional short stature most often caused by a genetic syndrome. The division may suspend or revoke the license of, and may impose a civil penalty not to exceed $1,000 against, any person in violation of any rule promulgated to the provisions of this section…"

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Thu May 05, 2005 7:29 am

absoluteRage wrote:If you're in Florida Spazz, then you're committing a crime since midget tossing is illegal there...
"...Division to restrict licensees from permitting certain activities. -- The division shall promulgate rules, to become effective no later than October 1, 1989, to prohibit every person maintaining, owning, or operating a commercial establishment located within this state at which alcoholic beverages are offered for sale on the premises from undertaking or permitting any contest or promotion or other form of recreational activity involving exploitation endangering the health, safety, and welfare of any person with dwarfism. For the purposes of this section, the term "dwarfism" means a disproportionate or proportional short stature most often caused by a genetic syndrome. The division may suspend or revoke the license of, and may impose a civil penalty not to exceed $1,000 against, any person in violation of any rule promulgated to the provisions of this section…"

Well, I'm not IN Florida... but I'm FROM Florida. And I DID used to run an underground midget wrestling ring. But, neh. The prospect of throwing midgets and arrow smashie both make me warm inside.

Mad_Skillz_Magg
Light
Light

Post by Mad_Skillz_Magg » Thu May 05, 2005 9:43 am

Hrm.....Interesting...VERY interesting.....and yet somehow not at all relevant to life XD I actually has a friend who has a book of just those stupid laws like that...
"You may not tie an aligator to a fire hydrent in Florida on a Sunday..." Or something like that. I just don't understand what those people were thinking (or smoking) when they wrote that stuff!

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Fri May 06, 2005 9:40 pm

Mad_Skillz_Magg wrote:Wow...It's been a while since I've posted... o_O Anyway, I plan to be there this Friday (May 6th) and I'm sure the rest of "my" group should be there, though I've got to talk to Justin and Kristy...Chances are pretty good that we will all be there again this weekend so if you can make it, I highly suggest you do. It will be totally worth it to see girls (Kristy and I) who know how to play ~_^ Bwahahahahaha! I mean, not to say that there aren't other girls who can play well, but Kristy and I are almost ALWAYS there...because we have no friends... o_o

XD Tee Hee!
Did you show up? I was there for a while, and was feeling rather uncomfortable getting hit on by 13-14 year olds, so I left around 7:30ish.