Greatimes: Epic New Xenesis Manuever

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:50 pm

Yeah that machine is dead to me.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:44 pm

*double post*

I went today to play, and when I approached the NX machine it was FILTHY it had clumps of mud and dirt all over it...I asked the manager if I could get it cleaned off, he walked over looked at it, looked at me and said "no" and walked off. So I went downstairs to the bathroom grabbed some paper towles and whiped it off as good as I could and I dropped in one token and didn't hear that voice that says "ignition" and I put in another and hear "hit me" like as though someone had whispered it....they turned the machine so far down you can HARDLY hear it when there is no noise, when the demo music for the games downstair went of I had the hardest time hearing it. I played a couple rounds to see if I could get used to it, and I couldn't. I went to the manager again asking him nicely if I could get it turned up, even if it is just for the time while I was there. He sat there with a blank face and said "No, I can't turn it up, it is loud enough" and I replied "I can hardly hear it at all...I hear my self stepping more than I hear the music" he just said "No, I'm not turning it up".....I droped what 2$ of tokens in, played some good songs but still could not really hear it at all...I grabbed my stuff and started to leave the manager came by and just said "You coming back soon?" I just said "no" turned around and left....it is shame, I would have dealt with the dirt on the pads if I could have the volume loud. I am going back Friday and going to give it another chance while I wait for SirPhobos with my new comp, but more than likly this will be my last trip there.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:56 pm

Actually it was a quintuple post.
Just FYI.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:20 pm

dance1005 wrote:Actually it was a quintuple post.
Just FYI.
acutally....it is triple post of today