So i'm gonna be in Indiana from Dec. 16th-23rd...

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:05 pm

Arka wrote:
Ho wrote:Drummania is now MIA from Indianapolis. Westside got out of the arcade business and sold all their machines. I believe their Drummania went to a place in Kokomo (about an hour north of town), but I haven't confirmed that myself.

At any rate, we should get together while you're in town. I just happen to be taking that week off from work! :D
WHAT place in Kokomo? I'm going to be in that venerable burg visiting family for Christmas, so I can poke my head in and see if it's there.

Or is this all the information we have? Hmm, I sense an arcade crawl coming on. Unfortunately, Indiana is *not* an arcade state.
Fixed
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:56 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:
Arka wrote:
Ho wrote:Drummania is now MIA from Indianapolis. Westside got out of the arcade business and sold all their machines. I believe their Drummania went to a place in Kokomo (about an hour north of town), but I haven't confirmed that myself.

At any rate, we should get together while you're in town. I just happen to be taking that week off from work! :D
WHAT place in Kokomo? I'm going to be in that venerable burg visiting family for Christmas, so I can poke my head in and see if it's there.

Or is this all the information we have? Hmm, I sense an arcade crawl coming on. Unfortunately, Indiana is *not* a real state.
Fixed
If you want to be REALLY picky about it... ;)

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:43 pm

Arka wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:
Arka wrote: WHAT place in Kokomo? I'm going to be in that venerable burg visiting family for Christmas, so I can poke my head in and see if it's there.

Or is this all the information we have? Hmm, I sense an arcade crawl coming on. Unfortunately, the midwest is *not* a real part of the US.
Fixed
If you want to be REALLY picky about it... ;)
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.