So i'm gonna be in Indiana from Dec. 16th-23rd...

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

So i'm gonna be in Indiana from Dec. 16th-23rd...

Post by elcuebee » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:12 pm

anyone know of any tournaments going on? I searched the boards and found none, but who knows.

also, i haven't really been up to date on what arcades have what; any arcades in the Indiana area (even surrounding states) still have Drummania/Pump It Up/DDR Supernova?

and if so, what ones would you guys reccomend for overall people going there (from indyDDR) and quality?

thanks in advance guys

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:46 pm

http://www.kyddr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=757&start=0

There's usually some quality folks that show up to this one.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:35 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:http://www.kyddr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=757&start=0

There's usually some quality folks that show up to this one.
i'm thinking that's sarcasm? or no

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:10 pm

Not really. A lot of the guys that played in it last year were really good. It will be on Extreme, but otherwise it was a lot of fun. The best of the best Ky guys are pretty damn good.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:23 pm

oh i thought it was supernova ;_; extreme is really old... what other arcade games do they have at that arcade?

also any arcades you reccomend in the indy area for drummania?

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:30 am

Drummania is now MIA from Indianapolis. Westside got out of the arcade business and sold all their machines. I believe their Drummania went to a place in Kokomo (about an hour north of town), but I haven't confirmed that myself.

At any rate, we should get together while you're in town. I just happen to be taking that week off from work! :D

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:59 pm

will do, i'm only gonna be there a week so i dunno but i'll definitely try, doesn't gameworks have supernova?

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:27 pm

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:will do, i'm only gonna be there a week so i dunno but i'll definitely try, doesn't gameworks have supernova?
Gameworks in Indy has it, and so does Great-X-Scape in Bloomington, unless you catch 10 buck Tuesday at Gameworks it is 2.50$ a round, and you probably only get 3 songs, however the one in B-town is 1$ for 4 songs and auto-fail is off so you get to finish the song even if you do horrible at it.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:00 pm

so none of the indy people really gather up anywhere anymore or ?

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Post by Ray_Clark » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:28 am

Well since the arrival of Supernova at Gameworks, u might see a dramatic increase from a month ago where it was like going to a Atlanta Hawks game!

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:00 pm

WE MESS WITH FOOTBALL
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:16 pm

liquidblue aka DBV wrote:so none of the indy people really gather up anywhere anymore or ?
The only consecutive gathering that I know of would probably be "The Tuesday Crew" getting together at X-Site Tuesday nights. Ho, myself, and another guy who almost never posts here are almost always there, and there are a few others who are there sometimes as well.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:17 pm

Lately i'd say I'm there about half the time, it mostly depends on if I work on tuesday nights anymore.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:58 am

WhiteDragon wrote:
liquidblue aka DBV wrote:so none of the indy people really gather up anywhere anymore or ?
The only consecutive gathering that I know of would probably be "The Tuesday Crew" getting together at X-Site Tuesday nights. Ho, myself, and another guy who almost never posts here are almost always there, and there are a few others who are there sometimes as well.
That would include me. ^_^ I'll be there this Tuesday and next, as I am on my holiday from college...(and working my tail off in the cube).

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:37 pm

Ho wrote:Drummania is now MIA from Indianapolis. Westside got out of the arcade business and sold all their machines. I believe their Drummania went to a place in Kokomo (about an hour north of town), but I haven't confirmed that myself.

At any rate, we should get together while you're in town. I just happen to be taking that week off from work! :D
WHAT place in Kokomo? I'm going to be in that venerable burg visiting family for Christmas, so I can poke my head in and see if it's there.

Or is this all the information we have? Hmm, I sense an arcade crawl coming on. Unfortunately, Kokomo is *not* an arcade town.