Greenfield Area/That Fun Place Thread

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:11 pm

KGib wrote:Me and Cbav are headin' up to Rascal's tmrw about 4:30
I think some people need to show =)
too bad there isn't a really worthy place to post this information. I'll go ahead and make one. but yep, no liein'
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

KGib
Beginner
Beginner

Post by KGib » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:17 pm

Cbav wrote:
KGib wrote:Me and Cbav are headin' up to Rascal's tmrw about 4:30
I think some people need to show =)
too bad there isn't a really worthy place to post this information. I'll go ahead and make one. but yep, no liein'
It isnt too far away from Greenfield but, go for it.

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:32 pm

I'm heading up there Thursday around 4-ish, most likely. There's an event fundraiser for about 4 schools, and I'm looking to be an attention whore, as usual.

Let's just hope there's not a huge line of people playing beginner...ugh. -_-
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:41 pm

Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote: Let's just hope there's not a huge line of people playing beginner...ugh. -_-
With 4 schools there, it's a GUARANTEE. Especially after you draw attention to the machine by playing Hard/Expert.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:56 pm

Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote:I'm heading up there Thursday around 4-ish, most likely. There's an event fundraiser for about 4 schools, and I'm looking to be an attention whore, as usual.

Let's just hope there's not a huge line of people playing beginner...ugh. -_-
I'll be there too. :D

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:45 am

This Friday, the 22nd, I am going to Family Fun and Fitness (the place with the Pump it Up Exceed 1 Machine), it is a place you are supposed to have a monthly membership to get into but I got a hold of someone and he said it is 12$ to enter on a daily pass and he said it would be cool for me to pay the 12$ just to play Pump, so yeah I plan on getting up early on Friday, heading that way and Pumping it up most of the day, maybe if there was somewhere else with other dance game I may go to hang out there....may. Let me know of these places, where and when...I will be there maybe.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:22 am

Thursday, the 21st, we're all meeting up at Rascals and going out to eat, which is about 5 minutes away from there

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:17 am

lgolem wrote:This Friday, the 22nd, I am going to Family Fun and Fitness (the place with the Pump it Up Exceed 1 Machine), it is a place you are supposed to have a monthly membership to get into but I got a hold of someone and he said it is 12$ to enter on a daily pass and he said it would be cool for me to pay the 12$ just to play Pump, so yeah I plan on getting up early on Friday, heading that way and Pumping it up most of the day, maybe if there was somewhere else with other dance game I may go to hang out there....may. Let me know of these places, where and when...I will be there maybe.
Most of Friday I’m going to be at school for some dumb training camp, but at 5 pm I’m going to a party.

At a house that is literally an eighth-mile down the road. No kidding; it's about a 5-minute walk. That party is from 5-10 pm, so I can't necessarily Pump it Up with you, Jeremy. That party kinda requires me being there for a few hours, but I'm definitely going to stop by and say "hello," at the very least. Also, I don't really want to pay $12 for 20-30 minutes of Pump, so knowing a few people there, odds are they'll let me in to say "hey."
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:54 am

Cbav wrote:Thursday, the 21st, we're all meeting up at Rascals and going out to eat, which is about 5 minutes away from there
I have to work the 21st so I can't go.