Photos and Vids B-town 9/3

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Photos and Vids B-town 9/3

Post by lgolem » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Originally Chris and I talked about hanging out again...Chris and I posted...Brandon replyed and Jason told Chris he would be there and Sarah (the woman I am currently dating) was supposed to show up but she canceled. So pretty much it was just us 4 and we played Pump it Up and DDR and finished off the evening going to Fazoli's at 8 and staying til about 11:30 just talking laughing and having a killer time. I took more vids than pics it seems and I will link those when I get them up...if I do. But here is Photo documentation of the night of all 8 good pics.

Just Jason about to play PiU
Chris (Flakk)
Jason and Brandon (MonMotha) standing on PiU....the sweat on Brandon's shirt looks like he is both lactating and pissed himself...lol.
Brandon did LiaDZ2 Another 4 times and got the high score.
Jason did it like 20 minutes later and beat Brandon's score..lol.
Jason's puppy died.
So he cooked it and burn it.
They offered to put speed holes in my car to make it go faster and Jason whiped these out of his car.

Thats it....vids to come later.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:45 pm

only 3 vids worth saving

1st is Jason and Brandon playing LiaDZ2 another nightmare.
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/A ... 0_1645.flv
2nd is againg Jason and Brandon playing same song just on different sides.
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/A ... 0_1646.flv
3rd is Jason playing Canon-D on Nightmare without bar....I think he got a B on it...I don't recall
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/A ... 0_1663.flv

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Re: Photos and Vids B-town 9/3

Post by MonMotha » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:36 am

lgolem wrote:Jason and Brandon (MonMotha) standing on PiU....the sweat on Brandon's shirt looks like he is both lactating and pissed himself...lol.
Such a flattering description... I guess I need to stop using my shirt tail as a sweat rag.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:57 am

MonMotha wrote:
lgolem wrote:Jason and Brandon (MonMotha) standing on PiU....the sweat on Brandon's shirt looks like he is both lactating and pissed himself...lol.
Such a flattering description... I guess I need to stop using my shirt tail as a sweat rag.
"Towel" would seem to have a different meaning in dancing games vs. key-sounded games. ;)

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:11 pm

MonMotha wrote:
Such a flattering description....
Eh....what can I say...I don't like you so I decided to insult you :wink: Just kidding. That was a freaking halarious evening, you guys need to come back to b-town sometime soon...I know it will be hard with classes but surely we could find a time.

When the breadstick chick came around I was so tempted to repeat what my brother said....but I figured I got kicked out enough Favoli's in my life.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:50 pm

MonMotha wrote:
And stop breastfeeding your Pop'N controllers. :wink:
lgolem wrote:I don't like you so I decided to insult you ;) Just kidding.
Oh, really? :D

Sorry. I know I'm being mean. If it's any consolation, I can come to the next Bloomington get-together, and then you can insult and belittle me, too. 8)