Yet another Lgolem L-ville trip ^_^

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Yet another Lgolem L-ville trip ^_^

Post by lgolem » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:27 am

I have been talking to Chris (AKA Flakk) about this just not to long ago....and I wanted to go somewhere this summer.....anywhere...and summer is nearing an end sense my first class starts the 22nd. I am posting this for those in that area and all for them to know....and if anyone really wanted to tag along I wouldn't care ^_^....just as long as you didn't expect me to pay for you crap...lol. It would be a full day thing..and it would be trip there and back in one day..Play some ITG2 and some PIU and hang out with Chris. I am contemplating it and no for sure dates...(or if I can go period)..and if I do I will have the date on here as soon as I know.

100 miles 2 hour drive one way....so 200 miles and 4 hours on the road. ^_^
Last edited by lgolem on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:16 pm

Heading down there Saturday the 12th. ^_^

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Re: possible near Louisville trip

Post by danc1005 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:33 pm

lgolem wrote:I have been talking to Chris (AKA Flakk) about this just not to long ago....and I wanted to go somewhere this summer.....anywhere...and summer is nearing an end sense my first class starts the 22nd. I am posting this for those in that area and all for them to know....and if anyone really wanted to tag along I wouldn't care ^_^....just as long as you didn't expect me to pay for you crap...lol. It would be a full day thing..and it would be trip there and back in one day..Play some ITG2 and some PIU and hang out with Chris. I am contemplating it and no for sure dates...(or if I can go period)..and if I do I will have the date on here as soon as I know.

[map]

Saw that and disregarded your entire post.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:23 pm

Apparently not, since you replied to this thread. :roll:
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:25 pm

FLAKK wrote:Apparently not, since you replied to this thread. :roll:
Apparently not ;)

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:20 pm

Leaving Saturday the 12th at 10 am....going to get to the bowling alley at New Albany at 12:30ish. ^_^ Going to be a fun day....I hope Jason can get the day off from work that day.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:51 am

I am going there the 20th to hang out with Flakk in his mini Ho Basement, I am hoping by then he will have NX, I know Flakk is up for it...just need to see if the Dread Man can make it.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:57 pm

dance1005 wrote:
lgolem wrote:I have been talking to Chris (AKA Flakk) about this just not to long ago....and I wanted to go somewhere this summer.....anywhere...and summer is nearing an end sense my first class starts the 22nd. I am posting this for those in that area and all for them to know....and if anyone really wanted to tag along I wouldn't care ^_^....just as long as you didn't expect me to pay for you crap...lol. It would be a full day thing..and it would be trip there and back in one day..Play some ITG2 and some PIU and hang out with Chris. I am contemplating it and no for sure dates...(or if I can go period)..and if I do I will have the date on here as soon as I know.

[map]

Yea you have to ignore the IndyDDR idiot. He spends most of his free time on the internet anyway. He signed up a year after I did and has almost 4x my post count.

Anyway, a Louisville trip from Martinsville isnt that bad. When I lived in bloomington it only took me 1hr and half.
ImageImage
ImageImage

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:19 pm

lgolem wrote:I am going there the 20th to hang out with Flakk in his mini Ho Basement, I am hoping by then he will have NX, I know Flakk is up for it...just need to see if the Dread Man can make it.

That just sounds so wrong. :lol: Anyway, I talked to Brady about getting an upgrade kit and they said they do not have it yet nor do they know when it will be released to the U.S. The guy I emailed said he was going to talk to Andamiro for me. Maybe I can have a kit shipped directly to my house from Andamiro USA and save time (and probably some money, too).
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:35 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
dance1005 wrote:

[map]

Yea you have to ignore the IndyDDR idiot. He spends most of his free time on the internet anyway. He signed up a year after I did and has almost 4x my post count.

Anyway, a Louisville trip from Martinsville isnt that bad. When I lived in bloomington it only took me 1hr and half.
Wait to quote a post from like 4 months ago...and I'm the idiot.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:49 pm

Who cares about dates. It's still the truth.
ImageImage
ImageImage

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:54 pm

I have 4x your post count because I actually comment on things and engage in discussions, not just post in brag threads and tournament threads.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:01 pm

all your little one liners dont count as actual comments and arent really engaging in discussion
ImageImage
ImageImage

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:45 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:Who cares about dates. It's still the truth.
I like going on dates.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:54 pm

You're both idiots.

Discuss.