Gameworks 7/18/2006

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:45 pm

I have been wanting a reason to go up to Gameworks, I might see if I can make it up there, who knows though, I would like to but I never know of what for sure I am doing. Also I suck at DDR, although I have wanted to try it again lately. I am a maybe, I might or might not come, and I will tell my GF about it, she wanted to go there lately so if I do come I may bring Christina.......but then again this is all out there still not for sure yet.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:15 pm

From what I understand, people do still go. However, I will warn once again that GameWorks' Extreme is in poor condition.

As for Westside, they got rid of all their arcade games and replaced them with miniature golf. As a result, no one goes there--at least not for DDR..because they no longer have it.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:33 pm

I haven't been there in years sense I was like a sophomore in High School. Someone told me they had Mario Kart? I dunno if this is a rumor or if it is true, cause I wanted to try that one out. ^_^

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:43 pm

I had no idea about Westside FP, Ho. I'm glad I didn't go over there, now! :P

Yes, GW Extreme machine is in horrible condition. The 2nd player pad is DECENT at best, but the 1st player pad is just HORRIBLE!

And yes, they do have mariokart. They also have Initial D v3, which is the best game in the world!

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:51 pm

PrototypePacifist wrote:Yes, GW Extreme machine is in horrible condition. The 2nd player pad is DECENT at best, but the 1st player pad is just HORRIBLE!
It's a we weren't organizing this last week on the 11th, it was my birthday, and I went with some friends. Anyways, on the 2nd player pad, UP is terrible and sticks, while RIGHT on the 1st player rarely works.
PrototypePacifist wrote:They also have Initial D v3, which is the best game in the world!
Heck yeah! I love that game! We'll have to race sometime.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:52 pm

Intermezzo wrote:I might go anyway if we can have a big meetup like the one time with Potter and hascoolnickname and The X and Blackcat and Whippin Boy and.. everyone else who I forgot to name.
this tuesday tbt. Ill prolyl be there and i think i can get tyler to go.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:33 pm

peeeeer pressure

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:13 pm

Don't know if I'll make it this Tuesday, as I have a date that night.

That's right. I have a date. :D
Ho wrote:From what I understand, people do still go. However, I will warn once again that GameWorks' Extreme is in poor condition.

As for Westside, they got rid of all their arcade games and replaced them with miniature golf. As a result, no one goes there--at least not for DDR..because they no longer have it.
Yeah. We've been trying to get them to fix the damn pads, but everytime they SAY they do, they don't work right.

And Nick and Laura showed up LAST tuesday. The oldies are coming back......temporarily........
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:15 pm

nick as in ebola gay? that died his hair blonde?
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:29 pm

The very same.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:32 pm

sweeeet. think hell be there this tuesday? and youll atleast have to stop in man, its been a while.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:43 pm

Doubtful.

And I'll try to stop by.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:46 pm

my final dicision....is no I am not going to go. Some other time.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:54 pm

ay man, if your ever going to go this is the week. alot of people are goin man that arent ussualy be dah goin.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:56 pm

as far as I know I am not going, if I nothing happens tuesday and I am just sitting on my butt here, I might head up there. But I don't know anything yet. I am just assuming that I won't make it.
Last edited by lgolem on Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.