Gameworks 7/18/2006

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

bambi
Beginner
Beginner

Gameworks 7/18/2006

Post by bambi » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:01 pm

cause i dont know were else to post this, i might be at gameworks next week on tuesday. im not sure if i can but i might
Uhhh stuff?

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:06 pm

http://www.indyddr.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1529

getting together forum>gameworks thread (one of them)
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:51 pm

Making a new topic for a get together is fine, too. That's what the Gettin' Together forum is for.

I presume you meant the 11th. If you meant another Tuesday, you (bambi) can edit the topic title by editing the first post in the topic to change the date in the subject line.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:31 pm

h/o

Someone moved this thread. She posted that in her meet and greet thread and i replied with that. someone moved our postsz
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

bambi
Beginner
Beginner

Post by bambi » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:15 pm

thanks for moving it but its the 18th im getting there and IM A GUY!!!!! i got the nickname bambi as a jock form my girlfriend and im stuck with it!
Uhhh stuff?

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:48 pm

Title changed, though you could have done that yourself by editing the first post.

And to potter: I split the topic. Wonder Mod Powers: ACTIVATE!
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:59 am

MonMotha wrote:Wonder Mod Powers: ACTIVATE!
Would this make you and Brian twins?

Actually, that could explain a lot... :wink:

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:36 am

HEY ARKA WHY DONT YOU CUM 2 A LIL GET TO GETHER SOMETIME SO U EOULDENT BE A STALKER ANYMOAR

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Post by Ray_Clark » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:18 pm

hmmm.. the 18th? Im on vacation next week so I could make it if I want to! So afraid bout going up there and messing up since i havent been there in 8 or nine months!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:59 pm

Last time I was there (last Monday) one of the arrows on Extreme was sticking pretty badly. Has anyone been since then with a status update?

I just thought it was worth a mention since I'm guessing a broken machine would be a major disappointment to anyone traveling a distance to visit.

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:27 pm

The Extreme machine has been broken for months, first the left side and now both of them. The staff doesn't give a fuck about it, either- every time they check/"fix" the machine they either say it's working fine (even though it's obvious it isn't) or it breaks again after two Heavy songs. They've literally said to my face that they don't care after asking them to actually fix it. I haven't been there in two or three weeks, though.

I might go anyway if we can have a big meetup like the one time with Potter and hascoolnickname and The X and Blackcat and Whippin Boy and.. everyone else who I forgot to name.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:28 pm

Potter wrote:HEY ARKA WHY DONT YOU CUM 2 A LIL GET TO GETHER SOMETIME SO U EOULDENT BE A STALKER ANYMOAR
Maybe I HAVE come to a little get-together and you just don't know it... :twisted:

Unfortunately, I'm not technically supposed to be playing DDR - my balance is still off enough that falling and whacking my head on things is a problem (as my body painfully pointed out to me the last time I tried to play PIU). That's why I've made recent music game acquisitions.

Are there other music games worth a play there? I suppose it would be nice to come just to say hi to people, but I feel odd going to an arcade to not play anything.

P.S.: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BRIAN AND LISSA! :D :lol: 8)

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:11 pm

LOL gameworks? they have like every game there is. music wise they pretty much just have ddr. You should hit up next tbt, youll see alot of people and theres not even a ton of ddr playing really, just chillaxin. hey interfezzo will you be thur? matt? i dont know if nickname will be back from this camp crap by then but il see.

oh btw if you dont know wat tbt is its on tuesdays 10 bucks for unlimited gameplay of every game all day

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Post by Ray_Clark » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:26 pm

strongly agree with potter.

PrototypePacifist
Standard
Standard

Post by PrototypePacifist » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:29 pm

I've been thinking about going to gameworks for a while now. I haven't played DDR in forever. I'll probably go on the 18th.

Does anyone still go to TBTs or Westside Fun Park? Those are the closest places to me that I know of.