[6/4/2006] - Putt-Putt (Ft. Wayne) ... maybe TnT also

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:27 pm

So you're not going anymore tonight? Or are you still gonna be there. I might/might not be able to make it.

-Dan

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:51 pm

dance1005 wrote:So you're not going anymore tonight? Or are you still gonna be there. I might/might not be able to make it.

-Dan
No, I'm still going.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:45 pm

Ho wrote:I think we actually got there around 9:45, but we were still there at 11! :shock:

I'm glad we got to see you, MMR, GoR, and Erica. We were too late for SDP though. :( We talked to a few of the other locals as well, but I didn't get any names.

It was fun times and I'm glad we got to see at least some people. Hopefully I can get up there again sometime sooner than the last interval. Of course you can always give a shout out if any of you are going to be in the Indy-area. :D

*emoticon overload!*
One of my best friends is getting married and moving down to Kentucky, so there might be a good chance that I'll be stopping around down in Indy a little more in the future on the way to her place or back.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:03 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
Ho wrote:I think we actually got there around 9:45, but we were still there at 11! :shock:

I'm glad we got to see you, MMR, GoR, and Erica. We were too late for SDP though. :( We talked to a few of the other locals as well, but I didn't get any names.

It was fun times and I'm glad we got to see at least some people. Hopefully I can get up there again sometime sooner than the last interval. Of course you can always give a shout out if any of you are going to be in the Indy-area. :D

*emoticon overload!*
One of my best friends is getting married and moving down to Kentucky, so there might be a good chance that I'll be stopping around down in Indy a little more in the future on the way to her place or back.
Sounds good to me...you know how to find me. :)

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:42 am

Ho wrote:

*emoticon overload!*
Sounds good to me...you know how to find me. :)
.................come down to Noblesville and scream "HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!" until you come and shut me up?
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:18 am

Ho wrote:Sounds good to me...you know how to find me. :)
.................come down to Noblesville and scream "HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!" until you come and shut me up?
That might work, but making plans via phone, email, PM, or IM would probably be a little less laryngitis-inducing. In addition, unless it's Christmas-time, yelling that is likely to get you some odd stares...or perhaps arrested. :shock: :lol:

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:27 am

roflmao.

Damn, and I think I would've enjoyed joining her to yell HO all around Noblesville T.T ....how about we consider it an early Christmas :-P

Heh, if we get too many weird stares we'll just start yelling Brian, until we find the right one. :D