[6/4/2006] - Putt-Putt (Ft. Wayne) ... maybe TnT also

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

[6/4/2006] - Putt-Putt (Ft. Wayne) ... maybe TnT also

Post by Ho » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:08 am

MonMotha and I are taking a L...O...N...G trip up to Michigan tomorrow (Sunday 6/4). He has an 'errand' to run up there and we'll be trying to take in some unique game experiences in "the oven mitt state."

Our return trip will no doubt take us through Ft. Wayne...I estimate sometime around 7pm. We plan to at least make a stop at PP to see the new IIDX monitor and maybe catch some of the locals. I might also be lured over to TnT for some KBM and GF since it's just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

Probably won't stay a really long time at either place. It's another couple hours home for us from Ft. Wayne, and we both have to work on Monday. But I'd appreciate a chance to see some people if anyone is around and available.

If you leave me some contact info (here or in PM if you prefer), I can try to update you with a more definite arrival time as the day's activities unfold.

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:39 am

I work at 5, so I'll see you guys most likely.
~*Erica*~

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:08 am

Eh, I'd like to go tonight because it's Zach's last day and stuff, and my dad usually doesn't let me go 2 days in a row, so it's unlikely that I'll be there. Sorry!

-Dan

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:44 am

Might be up and around the Fort tomorrow night. (Then again, might be going to a movie. Iuno).

Cell number is 260-750-3320, though, if you want to give me a buzz.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:17 am

I PM'd you Ho. I can probably stop by to say hello and such.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:14 pm

I feel saddend at the matter in which I most likely be able to meet ya this time Brian. All's well that ends well, I suppose. Perhaps when and if there is another DDR-athon =)

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 pm

I'll do my best to be there at 7:00.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Re: [6/4/2006] - Putt-Putt (Ft. Wayne) ... maybe TnT also

Post by Erica6924 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:03 am

Ho wrote:MonMotha and I are taking a L...O...N...G trip up to Michigan tomorrow (Sunday 6/4). He has an 'errand' to run up there and we'll be trying to take in some unique game experiences in "the oven mitt state."

Our return trip will no doubt take us through Ft. Wayne...I estimate sometime around 7pm. We plan to at least make a stop at PP to see the new IIDX monitor and maybe catch some of the locals. I might also be lured over to TnT for some KBM and GF since it's just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

Probably won't stay a really long time at either place. It's another couple hours home for us from Ft. Wayne, and we both have to work on Monday. But I'd appreciate a chance to see some people if anyone is around and available.

If you leave me some contact info (here or in PM if you prefer), I can try to update you with a more definite arrival time as the day's activities unfold.
I lied, i now work at 7.
~*Erica*~

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:08 pm

I will be there no doubt. some random hobo (krause) will be there too

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:51 pm

I heard from him a little bit ago. He said that he wasn't going to be there until 8:30 or 9:00ish.

Either way, HOLY SHIT, Kevin and That Guy? Awesome!
Kevin, somebody was asking about you the other day. He was a scruffy looking guy. Really nice, though. He remembered me, too, which is surprising. He wanted to know if you were in town for the summer.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:53 pm

Edit: ...this is Erin. Sorry. At Chris' house. >_o

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:10 pm

God Of Rock wrote:Edit: ...this is Erin. Sorry. At Chris' house. >_o
Usually an edit is actually when you edit an already existing post, not make a new one :wink:

-Dan

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:36 pm

I think the scruffy looking guy you're talking about is matt. I didn't think he went to the arcade anymore lol.

In other news, where was everyone tonight? I was playing from 6:30-8:00 ish.

But I did get alot of racquetball in before that.

EDIT: erin was kind enough to give me a call letting me know that they got stuck in traffic and were there at 11:00.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:07 pm

I think we actually got there around 9:45, but we were still there at 11! :shock:

I'm glad we got to see you, MMR, GoR, and Erica. We were too late for SDP though. :( We talked to a few of the other locals as well, but I didn't get any names.

It was fun times and I'm glad we got to see at least some people. Hopefully I can get up there again sometime sooner than the last interval. Of course you can always give a shout out if any of you are going to be in the Indy-area. :D

*emoticon overload!*

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:19 pm

Ho wrote:I think we actually got there around 9:45, but we were still there at 11! :shock:

I'm glad we got to see you, MMR, GoR, and Erica. We were too late for SDP though. :( We talked to a few of the other locals as well, but I didn't get any names.

It was fun times and I'm glad we got to see at least some people. Hopefully I can get up there again sometime sooner than the last interval. Of course you can always give a shout out if any of you are going to be in the Indy-area. :D

*emoticon overload!*
Sorry guys, I hadn't realized that the packers were coming today to dismantle my room so I had to get alot of stuff gathered up so it wouldn't get boxed up and never seen again. If I come back during a break next year I might make it down to Indy or something. Maybe at another Ho Bday.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.