Bloomy tonight (El Cinco De Mayo!)

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Bloomy tonight (El Cinco De Mayo!)

Post by MonMotha » Fri May 05, 2006 2:58 pm

Yeah, I'm pathetic, but I'm also bored and overworked with 9th week coming up and need a break. So, seeing as how Pump is so entirely popular in Mexico, I'm going to go play tonight. I'll be leaving soon, but it takes me about an hour or so to get there, but I'll probably be there late to maximize amusement vs. travel expenses (which are way too f'ing high). Meet me at Great X-Scape!!!!111!!!!!Eleventy-two!!!
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Fri May 05, 2006 8:51 pm

Out of curiosity, did anyone actually show?

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri May 05, 2006 10:31 pm

Yeah I was def at LazerLite failing So Deep. w00000t.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Sun May 07, 2006 9:58 pm

Of course I don't see this until today when it's too late. More advance warning next time MonMotha please :D

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sun May 07, 2006 10:07 pm

Yeah, more advance warning next time. I'd hate to drive all the way down there, only to have to turn around and leave... :shock: :wink:

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun May 07, 2006 10:52 pm

malictus wrote:Of course I don't see this until today when it's too late. More advance warning next time MonMotha please :D
Yeah if you had told me I would have joined you, I can barely do 5's and your song selection would be limited but still I would have joined you.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun May 07, 2006 11:26 pm

lgolem wrote:Yeah if you had told me I would have joined you, I can barely do 5's and your song selection would be limited but still I would have joined you.
Dude, this is Zero. Andamiro finally discovered the wonders of "split difficulty" :)

It was a kinda spur of the moment type decision. I just up and decided that I wanted to go have some fun.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sun May 07, 2006 11:44 pm

MonMotha wrote:
lgolem wrote:Yeah if you had told me I would have joined you, I can barely do 5's and your song selection would be limited but still I would have joined you.
Dude, this is Zero. Andamiro finally discovered the wonders of "split difficulty" :)
I think he's referring to songs like LIADZ2 and Phantom which don't have any difficulty options below, say, 7 or 8.
MonMotha wrote:It was a kinda spur of the moment type decision. I just up and decided that I wanted to go have some fun.
Dude, you KNOW we're not allowed to do that around here.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon May 08, 2006 8:55 am

MonMotha wrote:
Dude, this is Zero. Andamiro finally discovered the wonders of "split difficulty" :).
I know it is Zero, dude, I worked at the tourny. I go there and play it 2-4 times a week (mostly to bug the employees or to work or to wait on my gf there), I am just saying, all my other friends find it hard to find a song they like that is both around 3 and at there difficulty too. Like Akra was saying.