Word up to my Indy peeps!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue May 09, 2006 9:55 am

blackcat24 wrote:I dunno, I know that Ho is repelled from the songs, and isn't much of a fan of ITG in general
Just a quick point of clarification...I think the first part of that statement is a bit too strong. I am not repelled by ITG songs. I simply do not prefer them. However, it is a true statement that I am not too much of a fan of ITG in general. Again to clarify, it's not that I hate it, I can just think of other things I'd rather play.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue May 09, 2006 4:52 pm

blackcat24 wrote:
The X wrote:
Intermezzo wrote: One other thing doesn't really affect my opinion on ITG exactly, but I noticed ITG fanboys are much more obnoxious than DDR fanboys.
Quoted for great truth.
Hmm...interesting. I havent' heard of that one. More than likely cuz I've been playing DDR more than ITG. *shrug*
They're out there. trust me.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue May 09, 2006 7:01 pm

Ho wrote:
blackcat24 wrote:I dunno, I know that Ho is repelled from the songs, and isn't much of a fan of ITG in general
Just a quick point of clarification...I think the first part of that statement is a bit too strong. I am not repelled by ITG songs. I simply do not prefer them. However, it is a true statement that I am not too much of a fan of ITG in general. Again to clarify, it's not that I hate it, I can just think of other things I'd rather play.
Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't mean for my comments to come out so strong. I understand your point. I'm prolly coming off as being a jerk and I don't mean to be! lol.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:01 pm

Might be at Gameworks on Saturday. Not sure what time. Anyone game?

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:34 pm

blackcat24 wrote:Might be at Gameworks on Saturday. Not sure what time. Anyone game?
Me. Then again, I'm there every Saturday.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:45 pm

Frazzle Dazzle too?

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Post by Ray_Clark » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:10 am

*Yawns real long and loud* man I havent made a comment on a forum in more than a half a year! Damn! *pops his fingers* Well then what should I say? Maybe how's everyone been up to these days? Me I've been kinda had a lotta stuff on my mind at the time. School, work, u know personal stuff! I've been through alot of stuff these past few months and honestly, I thought I wouldnt be here today! Lets just say I was not myself. I was soooo stressed out, I was at the brink of depression. Serious stuff. My family even noticed it off top cause Im usually the kind that smiles alot and have a good time. My mom talk to me though about doing things in the best interest for me and maintaining my "signature" personality. Slowly but surely Im gettting there. I feel better than I did months ago. But enough sad stuff. I might make my first apperance to GW since Dec 05!

ImageImage

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:26 pm

I know it's last minute, but uh, I'm going to be in Indy tomorrow...but I think we are going to Whiteland too to play some ITG for a bit cuz Mike has a whole bunch of tokens left from this one place in Whiteland....Little Rascal's maybe? I forget the name already. Anyways, we might stop by the Circle Center Mall, so I might just stop in to visit at Gameworks. I love ya Indy crew!

Oh and by the way, Mike and I will be together a year on Monday (if you haven't already guessed from my timer thing in my siggy). And it will be his 24th birthday. WOOOOOOOT! :D

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:35 pm

Congrats on your 1 year together.

DON'T bother coming to GW, though. Extreme is going to be out for the next 2 weeks. :(
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:22 am

That's ok, we'll still be at that mall sometime that day, I need to buy something there anyways.

-(this is Katy btw)

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:52 am

The X wrote:DON'T bother coming to GW, though. Extreme is going to be out for the next 2 weeks. :(
What now?!

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:08 pm

I was there Saturday with friends wanting to play DDR.

Son of a bitch. Like half of Gameworks' games are down.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:41 pm

That sucks.

lol. That sounds like the arcade that I work for.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:11 am

Ho wrote:
The X wrote:DON'T bother coming to GW, though. Extreme is going to be out for the next 2 weeks. :(
What now?!
Whatever it is, they had to send out for parts...

Intermezzo
Standard
Standard

Post by Intermezzo » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:37 pm

The X wrote:
Ho wrote:
What now?!
Whatever it is, they had to send out for parts...
Apparently the game "expired." As in, when it hit a certain date, it became unplayable.

Can it..do that?