Dance 2day? 2morrow?

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Dance 2day? 2morrow?

Post by danc1005 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:46 am

Hey guys, you may have noticed something about this already in my introduction topic, but just in case, here's my plan: Me and DDRmaster are prolly gonna go dancing today, most likely at Putt-Putt (cuz I've never danced there before and wanna know what it's like)...but I don't kno token prices and the machine price there (post if u kno) so we might go to Lazer X (my preferred place of dancing). And yeah, if I don't have to do something tomorrow, me and him might go again 2morrow, and that's up in the air as 2 where...TnT, LZX, or Putt. So if you wanna come either today or tomorrow, RSVP here, and put your preference and also any info you might know (token prices as mentioned above--how many for $10 at putt-putt?).

-Dan


EDIT: I just found out from DDRmaster that he can't come. So now I'm really desperate because I don't want to dance alone. I'll even go to TnT if you want. Someone reply. PLZ.

-Dan

User avatar
LikeableRodent
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:13 am
Location: Seattle

Post by LikeableRodent » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:24 pm

Please stop saying "dance" in a way that connotates that you're actually going to head out to an arcade and in all seriousness, dance. It makes me cringe.

User avatar
mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Fort Sweet
Contact:

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:59 pm

LikeableRodent wrote:Please stop saying "dance" in a way that connotates that you're actually going to head out to an arcade and in all seriousness, dance. It makes me cringe.
I remember back when I first started, I would sometimes have my g-ma take me to Putt-Putt, and she would always call it dancing. She would be like "Have fun dancing now".

I think it's the reason why I no longer play DDR.

User avatar
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: The Fort
Contact:

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:03 pm

Wait, wait, wait...

This isn't SakeRed Dan, is it? Because if it is, I'm pulling on my Proper English Nazi armband and slapping you hard.

I'd refer you to the Thumb Commercial thread, but it's been split into something else...
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:38 pm

SakeRed? WTF? And (lol) that's the second time you've mentioned something about an English/grammar Nazi.

-Dan

User avatar
Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Chicago, IL/Fishers, IN
Contact:

Post by Yume_Taira » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:03 pm

dance1005 wrote:SakeRed? WTF? And (lol) that's the second time you've mentioned something about an English/grammar Nazi.

-Dan
MMR = Grammar Nazi. Sorry that it wasn't made clear.

User avatar
Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1863
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Contact:

Post by Green Tea » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:29 pm

Image
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

User avatar
mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Fort Sweet
Contact:

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:11 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:Wait, wait, wait...

This isn't SakeRed Dan, is it? Because if it is, I'm pulling on my Proper English Nazi armband and slapping you hard.

I'd refer you to the Thumb Commercial thread, but it's been split into something else...
GO MAJOR IN ENGLISH SOMEWHERE ELSE.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:14 pm
Location: Fort Weezy 4 Sheezy (Fort Wayne for the slow ppl)
Contact:

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:47 am

mexican ninja wrote:
LikeableRodent wrote:Please stop saying "dance" in a way that connotates that you're actually going to head out to an arcade and in all seriousness, dance. It makes me cringe.
I remember back when I first started, I would sometimes have my g-ma take me to Putt-Putt, and she would always call it dancing. She would be like "Have fun dancing now".

I think it's the reason why I no longer play DDR.
Back in the day? How old are you again?

Anyway, $10 at putt putt will get you 60 tokens, unless you have a college ID or you're in the Saver's Club. With either of those you'll get 80 tokens.
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: dónde
Contact:

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:05 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:
LikeableRodent wrote:Please stop saying "dance" in a way that connotates that you're actually going to head out to an arcade and in all seriousness, dance. It makes me cringe.
I remember back when I first started, I would sometimes have my g-ma take me to Putt-Putt, and she would always call it dancing. She would be like "Have fun dancing now".

I think it's the reason why I no longer play DDR.
Back in the day? How old are you again?

Anyway, $10 at putt putt will get you 60 tokens, unless you have a college ID or you're in the Saver's Club. With either of those you'll get 80 tokens.
Saver's Club=$5 for 6months. It's worth it if you go more than 3 times in that 6months (didn't do the math, could be even less).
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:14 pm
Location: Fort Weezy 4 Sheezy (Fort Wayne for the slow ppl)
Contact:

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:28 pm

Oh wait...with the saver's club, dont you actually get 100 tokens Mon-Thursday??? I cant remember, not that it really matters for me.

haha :roll:
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: dónde
Contact:

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:11 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:Oh wait...with the saver's club, dont you actually get 100 tokens Mon-Thursday??? I cant remember, not that it really matters for me.

haha :roll:
100 tokens for $10 on weekdays. 80 on weekends.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:09 pm

Are we talking about that little orange card? Is that the saver's club card? Cuz I won two of those last time from spinning the ticket wheel. Hey btw as long as this post's still going any1 wanna dance-dance(better, LikeableRodent?) sometime this week? I think I'm busy tomorrow (wednesday) but I'll prolly be okay on Thursday or Friday. And the weekend. No wait, come to think of it I'm good for wednesday too. So yeah just post.

-Dan

User avatar
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:44 pm
Location: The Fort
Contact:

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:16 pm

dance1005 wrote:SakeRed? WTF? And (lol) that's the second time you've mentioned something about an English/grammar Nazi.

-Dan
I have a friend named Dan that plays in a local band called SakeRed. He plays DDR as well, and he hasn't joined IndyDDR yet. Which is why I wasn't sure if you were him or not.

And if you really were the Dan I knew, you would KNOW that I would take a swing at you. n_n
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:25 pm

Me and DDRmaster are going to be at LZX from now (around 4) until whenever (prolly till around 6:30). Hope to see some of you guys there.

-Dan

Post Reply