So Flakk goes to XSite...

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

So Flakk goes to XSite...

Post by FLAKK » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:22 pm

Yep. Since I'm in town again, I decided to drive out to XSite tonight. I'll be leaving soon and plan to be up there for quite a while. Maybe I'll see some of you all up there. How busy does it get up there on a Thursday night?
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:08 pm

Simple answer; not very.

It does get some people, but it's definitely the weekends when it gets busy, unless school is out at the time. Weeknights are an excellent time to play PIU without getting the teams yelling and gloating excessively about their laser tag scores. Why do you think we chose Tuesday?

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:39 pm

Yume_Taira wrote:Why do you think we chose Tuesday?
Nah, I think we chose Tuesday out of tradition.

I actually enjoy the crowds, Pump players or not. During the summer, we have our own crowd in addition to the taggers. During the school year, it's been pretty dead all around. The past few months of Tuesdays there's often only two of us there (me and WhiteDragon) and sometimes I'm there by myself. I go out to see people. If I wanted to play alone, I'd just stay home. -_-

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:54 pm

Ho wrote:
Yume_Taira wrote:Why do you think we chose Tuesday?
Nah, I think we chose Tuesday out of tradition.

I actually enjoy the crowds, Pump players or not. During the summer, we have our own crowd in addition to the taggers. During the school year, it's been pretty dead all around. The past few months of Tuesdays there's often only two of us there (me and WhiteDragon) and sometimes I'm there by myself. I go out to see people. If I wanted to play alone, I'd just stay home. -_-
I come home on the 18th. I'll give you someone to see.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:41 pm

And in a strange twist of fate, Brian (and myself, and Jon) will be in Chicago that weekend... oh the ironing...it hurts, like an iron, being dropped, on me, from very high...oh wait, it's not ironing...
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:33 am

*facepalms*

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:39 pm

MonMotha wrote:And in a strange twist of fate, Brian (and myself, and Jon) will be in Chicago that weekend... oh the ironing...it hurts, like an iron, being dropped, on me, from very high...oh wait, it's not ironing...
Well, I don't have to be HOME on the 18th, but I have to be out of the dorm by then, with a week's work of stuff packed (plus whatever else I want to leave at home for the next quarter).

But it's likely that I'll be home by then... :cry: