Another long trip

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Ray_Clark
Standard
Standard

Another long trip

Post by Ray_Clark » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:56 am

I so eager to do something fun 4 a change, I will b going to X-site and Gameworks in the same day.....again. :) But seriously, I haven't played PUI since I got whopped in the tourney a couple of weeks back and I wouldn't mind stomping on 5 pads for a while. Then I make my apperance at CC Mall via public transportation to Gameworks to showcase my B average skills to the people. Sounds like a lot of stuff to do, but if u want 2 have fun, u got to travel. :D

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Another long trip

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:02 am

Ray_Clark wrote:I so eager to do something fun 4 a change, I will b going to X-site and Gameworks in the same day.....again. :) But seriously, I haven't played PUI since I got whopped in the tourney a couple of weeks back and I wouldn't mind stomping on 5 pads for a while. Then I make my apperance at CC Mall via public transportation to Gameworks to showcase my B average skills to the people. Sounds like a lot of stuff to do, but if u want 2 have fun, u got to travel. :D
http://www.livejournal.com

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:24 am

Are you, um, inviting people along, or just telling them what you're doing.

Because I'm not sure if people care, unless you're inviting them. =x
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.