Fort Wayne Get Together Thread!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:15 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:Oh, that's true. I forgot that it was Common Union's last show.....

;-;

Hey, while we're not even semi on topic, did you get to see Blood Comes Ashore while they were still playing? I think they've called it quits too, though. ;-;

Where is all the good Fort Wayne music going?
Blood Comes Ashore was 'effin sweet. It's a shame they are gone.

Abywho, there is a sweet show happening at Anchor Community Church, and it going down sometime in April. I had the flier, but I lost it. Dude, Haste the Day is gonna be there, and you should be there too!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:47 am

I WILL.

And I miss BCA. I got to see their first unofficial concert in a friend's garage. Very cool. And then voted for them twice at a Battle of the Bands in May.

I've seen Agatha once. They were playing at the youth house down by Statewood Plaza. Went to see SakeRed (have a friend in the band, and used to be really into going to their shows before their icky annoying-as-hell fangirls showed up) and got to see Agatha and a couple other bands. Best Left Lying and somebody else.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:18 pm

Bah, all this band talk makes me feel inadequate. I really need to get my fucking band going...not that there seems to be a big following for metal in fort wayne. :?

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:25 pm

Original Sin wrote:Bah, all this band talk makes me feel inadequate. I really need to get my fucking band going...not that there seems to be a big following for metal in fort wayne. :?
The hXc scene is pretty big nowadays, I'm sure a metal band could fit in somewhere.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:50 pm

Original Sin wrote:Bah, all this band talk makes me feel inadequate. I really need to get my fucking band going...not that there seems to be a big following for metal in fort wayne. :?
Get your band started right now, so all the retards who come to our shows and mosh will instead go to your shows.

Please, I'm begging of you.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:53 am

mexican ninja wrote:
Get your band started right now, so all the retards who come to our shows and mosh will instead go to your shows.

You can't take the mosh out of the hxc scene, but you can take the Hot Trendy kids who think they're cool cause they listen to pussy mainstream fake hxc bands like Story of the Year. So take them, metal scene, take them.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:55 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:

You can't take the mosh out of the hxc scene, but you can take the Hot Trendy kids who think they're cool cause they listen to pussy mainstream fake hxc bands like Story of the Year. So take them, metal scene, take them.
Dude, there was like 5 kids weraing slipknot hoodies. I was a SAD EFFING PANDA!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:06 pm

Alright, please apply this notice to all Fort Wayne players! =D

Fuzakeru (Stephieeee!!!) and her finace Myles are coming down to Fort Wayne March 7th-9th (a Monday-Wednesday). She's wanted to meet some nice players for a while now, and the Fort Wayne people are a really cool group. n_n

So I'd like to see how many Fort Wayne players I can introduce her to so she can match faces to names. So maybe we can do the Friday sort of thing on a Tuesday? And then again on Friday..? =D

I don't know. Just throwing ideas out there, hoping that they can meet a few people before they have to go back to Michigan.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:19 pm

I have next Saturday off...are Saturdays up there fun?

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:37 am

I'm going to be home this Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyone going to putt putt or tnt?

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:28 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:

I don't want 'em! My music isn't really mosh music. It gets heavy, yeah, but it fades in and out. Some heavy, some not. Just depends. Besides, if they're that lame, you can keep 'em. :wink:

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:12 pm

Liek omgee I'm gonna come up on Saturday!

I'd really perfer Friday but I gotta work all day. Whateva.

All you bitches better come.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:50 pm

Yeah I'll be there saturday playing some IIDX and some ITG during the afternoon since I plan on coming back home this weekend.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:55 pm

So, what times are you guys gonna be there on Saturday? I'll make a trip out.

DDRWayne
Light
Light

Post by DDRWayne » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:58 pm

What is the best DDR Location in Ft. Wayne?