Fort Wayne Get Together Thread!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:10 pm

dang... it's out... I'd be there tonight, but I have to turn in a midterm by midnight tonight :(
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:53 pm

XeRo wrote:Thanks, Joe...=\ I should pop you wit' my nine fo' that...Better yet, I'll have Jeff do it? :lol:
I was the first to play on it (as it didn't have any other scores when I went) and I told Shannon, and I guess later that day or the next day you, Jeff, and Zach found out, and Erin found out, and I'm sure at least one other person knew somehow (OMG I'll tell you a secret!) so yeah, it's not a secret when the 6-8 people in the area that play ITG the most already know.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:13 am

OrangeLounger wrote:it's not a secret when the 6-8 people in the area that play ITG the most already know.
it's a secret to the world! I bet skiball players don't know to go there... if you tell them joe... you will die...

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:01 pm

Well here's another one that we'd all figure out in two seconds anyway, but Putt Putt has ITG2 now.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:19 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:Well here's another one that we'd all figure out in two seconds anyway, but Putt Putt has ITG2 now.
That explains the FedEx truck yesterday...

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:41 pm

I've been gone the last two weeks on a vacation to New York and Missouri and I am surprised to come home to find two new mixes in the area, are either of the machines at Fast Track or Putt-Putt dedicated cabinets? I was able to play on a dedicated cabinet while on vacation and it was certainly in working condition and pristine compared to the Fast Track and Putt-Putt machines that were at their respective locations at the time of my leave.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:54 pm

nope no DC...but FT did get new pads....the Up arrow is kinda sketchy for some people on the 2p side and no USB for FTs machine....it has no power and everyones afraid to tell someone that works there

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:06 am

I think when it was said they have new pads, they were talking about the pads on the bar.... because those looked new... The pads didn't seem exceptional.. other than exceptionally close to the machine.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:08 am

well i own a Red Octane Ignition 2.0...and yeah it slides....but when im at FT and playin all hardcore....i like to think...it like bringing the home experience to the arcade :lol:

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:30 pm

seveneleven wrote:....i like to think...it like bringing the home experience to the arcade :lol:
....Should I giggle and call you a faggot now, or later?

n__n
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:40 pm

well id have to say that you just giggle....prove me worng...isnt it true that home pads usually slide...just like the ones at Fast Track...so it really is bringing the home experience to the arcade :lol:

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:16 am

seveneleven wrote:well id have to say that you just giggle....prove me worng...isnt it true that home pads usually slide...just like the ones at Fast Track...so it really is bringing the home experience to the arcade :lol:

Yeah Erin, and effin' write that down. :? Anyways, I might be around tonight, anyone else going to be there?

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:01 am

if I get my paper done I will >.< effin summer classes make me write three 5 page papers a week.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:12 am

Well, the way it's sounding I won't be able to make it up there until around Thur...but with the wife going to her mom's for the weekend, I'll surely be there LATE, so Joey, you'd better be coming! :o

Edit: And write that the F down...So you remember of course. ^^;;

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:14 pm

but id need a ride... :( so idk if i can go.... ill have to see if my granny could drop me off....idk about gettin home....looks like im stayin at your place
:lol: jkings