Thanks Ho

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Thanks Ho

Post by Potter » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:08 pm

Well, Last night when my CRT died and I coulden't use my computer for a full hour (lol) I got to thinking. I never realized how much I depend on Indyddr for everything DDR related. It's about half of what I do on school days, and It's really helped me get into the game (hobby?) a lot more, and meet new people. Because of Indyddr i have met so many new people and those people have really been cool and even gotten me into other hobbies. (carsachoo). I realized that Without IndyDDR...WTF? It would suck, Like going to an arcade sometimes and just hoping to meet some fellow players there. Well, now its umpossible to NOT see someone youu know on a friday night at a popoular arcade. and Indyddr was also the first forum I was on(could you believe that, hehe) and the past year or two or so has really showed me what an online community can do. I would just like to thank Ho, Monmotha, all the moderators and everyone that has contributed to This lovely community. thx. (not trying to bribe, kissup, or try to get good rankings. I just really got to thinkin :P )
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:12 pm

I too would like to thank Brian.

This song goes out to Brian Ho... For making all my dreams come true!

"You are my sunshine! My only sunshine!
You make me Happy when skies are grey!
No one will know, dear, how much I love you!
Oh please, don't take my sunshine away!"

----------

Brian Ho... you are my summer... and my winter.

I love you Mr. Ho... in the least and the most homo-erotic ways possible =|

Don't leave me Brian... You know my life isn't compleate without you!