Guest Photo Albums

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

djfooboo
Standard
Standard

Guest Photo Albums

Post by djfooboo » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:15 pm

Is there any chance of bringing back the guest photo albums? Or is it just procedure to send pics to Brian? I like the idea of having pics from everywhere, not just where Brian's camera's at. Just a thoughtdoodle...

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:44 pm

It's definitely on the to do list. I need to find a good system for people to submit photos that's not going to cause a lot of work to receive and post them.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:02 am

personally i wouldn't do that...just allow attachments in .jpg, .gif and .png in a special image subforum..it'd be easier to manage and also less of a security risk considering most all of those php galleries get hacked
insert code compile execute return

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:13 am

yeah if there was just another forum and threads for each even then everyone could post pictures from it. Oh yeah- just use imageshack or photobucket so that we dont use massive amounts of bandwidth and make brian poor.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:31 pm

We'll just make imageshack poor!!! I feel bad for taking advantage of them LOL. I've used them to host leik over 200 pictures, mostly of the same 50 cuz i keep losing links :roll:
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:04 pm

lol yeah but they have ads and forums and probably sue people occasionally for breaking the TOS and posting pron or something- a lot of settlements prolly pay for it. And the fact that imageshack is part of photobucket.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."