Getting a 404

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Getting a 404

Post by Merk » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Dear support,

I am getting a 404 whenever I go to http://www.indyddr.com/videos/ which is a link off the front page.

Please resolve and provide bi-hourly updates.

Regards,

Merk "Merk" Merkler

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Getting a 404

Post by Ho » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:10 pm

It looks like I'm meeting the bi-hourly request here...

It looks like I didn't transfer that content over from the old host. I've redirected the page to the IndyDDR YouTube account for now. Not quite the same, but better than a 404.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Wow...

I was expecting you to just remove the link. Glad to know you're still willing to go above and beyond all rational expectations for this community!
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 am

Ho is the admin we deserve

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:06 am

But seriously though IndyDDR is the only active regional DDR messageboard left that isn't some Facebook group. We've also become the defacto "Help my DDR machine is busted and I don't want to deal with the creepy pedos on Sows" messageboard. I'm glad we have someone that cares about this site.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 am

Merk wrote:But seriously though IndyDDR is the only active regional DDR messageboard left that isn't some Facebook group. We've also become the defacto "Help my DDR machine is busted and I don't want to deal with the creepy pedos on Sows" messageboard. I'm glad we have someone that cares about this site.
:lol:
There's actually a fair amount of truth to this. I contribute very little, but we're pretty dedicated to not letting our hobbies die. This sense of unwavering devotion is the very spirit of the internet samurai.
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 am

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Merk wrote:But seriously though IndyDDR is the only active regional DDR messageboard left that isn't some Facebook group. We've also become the defacto "Help my DDR machine is busted and I don't want to deal with the creepy pedos on Sows" messageboard. I'm glad we have someone that cares about this site.
:lol:
There's actually a fair amount of truth to this. I contribute very little, but we're pretty dedicated to not letting our hobbies die. This sense of unwavering devotion is the very spirit of the internet samurai.
#get
#rekt.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.