Get a life

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

Fluffyumpkins

Get a life

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:27 am

Is there a way to see the number of times a user has logged in to IndyDDR? To clarify, I'm interested in the number of times a user visits the forums either by logging in or being automatically logged in. Is there a way to see this on the Administration side? If so and if people willingly volunteer to have this information shared will you share it?

I bet I'm #1 by a wide margin.
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Get a life

Post by Ho » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 am

I do not believe there is any such statistic logged--at least not that I am aware of. I just took a quick look at the ACP and did not find anything like that. I wish there was though, so I could take your bet. I'd imagine you're Top 10 or even Top 5 or 3, but I think there are people that could give you a run for your money.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 am

I usually log in once a day and stay logged in so if we're just going by login count then I'm probably not as high as people think. If we track how long a person stays logged in though I am probably top 3.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 pm

:oops:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (4.83 KiB) Viewed 2935 times
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Now that I think about it I don't think there was ever a prolonged period of time since 2005 where I didn't at least check indyDDR to read the drama and other mundane crap. I sure as hell didn't post like a motherfucker until 2009ish. If we could track logins I might actually be top 5.

It was a glorious day in 2005 when indyDDR came back and I get sort of nostalgic thinking about sitting in my dorm room playing Beet on my lap and posting scores in the accomplishments thread.