Site wackiness

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Site wackiness

Post by Ho » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:42 am

BigBadOrc wrote:Post contrast colors bothering anyone else? I'm talking about the color difference between a post and the posts above and below it. I barely noticed a difference, so badly that the line between someone's post and their signature stood out so much more that I thought that was the marker between two posts. Then I changed my monitor color settings a little bit and the difference is slightly easier to see. But it would still make the site much easier to read if this difference could be more noticeable or perhaps for posts to have borders.
Please pay attention. Shammers already brought this up in another thread. It gets addressed a few posts beyond his initial inquiry.

The posts have alternating light blue and lighter blue backgrounds. I agree that the contrast is not as pronounced as the former site, but it's quite noticeable if your monitor is adjusted at least somewhat reasonably well (which, in my experience, is NOT the case for > 50% of people I know).

At any rate, as was mentioned in the other thread...be patient. I am aware of this issue and changes or options may be available soon.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 am

Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:02 am

For me, alternating posts are different shades of blue AND have a thin white line between them. It hasn't bothered me at all, so I'm calling it on your monitor.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm locking this because the initial issue has been addressed. Please start new threads if you still wish to discuss any of the other unrelated issues that have been raised in this thread.