Well, since I'm curious...

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Well, since I'm curious...

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:16 am

When Ho was fixing up the site, there was a picture up of two guys standing around a DDR machine and the moving picture in the middle with the "WE'RE STARTING OVER!" stuff.

Question: Do either of the guys standing around the machine post on here and/or live in Indiana and/or do any of you know them?

A guy that pops into my LJ on occassion left a picture in a friend's journal of those guys. Same picture, but instead of the flash IndyDDR stuff on the screen, it was both of them AAA'ing Max 300.

So I was just wondering if they posted here, because if they did, their fame would have spread all the way to Biloxi, Mississippi.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:26 am

They are Yasu and Take, two of the most famous Japanese DDR players. Back when most Americans thought PASSING Max300 was a great accomplishment, their status was almost legendary. Now that many people around the world can match or surpass them, they're not quite so legendary anymore...

The original pic comes from here:

http://www.aaroninjapan.com/images/yasu ... x300hs.jpg

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:45 pm

you've seen the AAA stealth video of max 300 on A-I-J right?
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:58 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:you've seen the AAA stealth video of max 300 on A-I-J right?
whooptie freakin doo I've seen a few ohio guys AAA LOM stealth :P as can most of them AA it stealth.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:59 am

hascoolnickname wrote:you've seen the AAA stealth video of max 300 on A-I-J right?
It's called song whoring. You do it enough and you can do it naked and while clucking like a chicken, dark, stealth, boost, x8.... reverse. YEAH!

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:03 pm

so then what stops you from thinking that the people in the picture didn't?
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."