Store?

Post your comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about IndyDDR.com here. Also use this forum to report issues or get help with the site.

Moderator: Moderators

Ryan Dognaux
Standard
Standard

Store?

Post by Ryan Dognaux » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:04 pm

I was just wondering if the store will make a return at some point. I'm not expecting it to anytime soon, I was just wondering if there are plans for it.

And maybe a new shirt... with the new logo.. eh? ehhh? :wink:
Ryan Dognaux
My Life

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:36 pm

Yup. It's on the list too. I have some neat new merchandise ideas I'd like to try out.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:59 pm

Ho wrote:Yup. It's on the list too. I have some neat new merchandise ideas I'd like to try out.
Will you have the IndyDDR Fig Leaf?

=D

Juwi bean
Standard
Standard

Post by Juwi bean » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:26 am

Ho wrote:Yup. It's on the list too. I have some neat new merchandise ideas I'd like to try out.
More girly undies!!

And maybe a Teddy Bear with a t-shirt that says IndyDDR.

Ooh!! And maybe IndyDDR needs a mascot...so you can have stuffed animals of it. Like a Chibi Ho or something. Hm...
i am cute. my panda's bigger than your panda.
Avon Otaku

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:45 am

Grubb wrote:
Will you have the IndyDDR Fig Leaf?

=D
No...just...no. *shakes head, trying to repress her memory*

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:54 am

Juwi bean wrote:Ooh!! And maybe IndyDDR needs a mascot...so you can have stuffed animals of it. Like a Chibi Ho or something. Hm...
The thought of a bobble head of me is simultaneously intriguing and terrifying.

Actually, I would vote against any likeness of me being used as a mascot. I'm happy to organize and facilitate this community, but I don't think it's appropriate to use my image to represent it. Even if you choose to credit me for creating IndyDDR (I would still accept only partial credit), it has become much more than me or anything I would have imagined of in the beginning.

If we really wanted to have a mascot, I'd suggest a more universal, less individual focused, and frankly...better looking basis. :)

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:15 am

Ho wrote:If we really wanted to have a mascot, I'd suggest a more universal, less individual focused, and frankly...better looking basis. :)
Yes friends, I know that in his heart of hearts, Ho knows that it is my solemn duty, no, my birthright, to bear the excruciating burden that is being the IndyDDR mascot. And when I am loved and adored the world over, and take to growing a magnificent handlebar moustache, and bathing with three women in a tub of jello every thursday, know that I am not taking this position for myself, no, exactly the opposite! I am taking this loathsome station for you! Saving you poor souls from a life of vice and debauchery, the likes of which would crush the common man! Yes, you now truly understand my pain, the pain of being chosen.
Last edited by Ebola Gay on Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signatures sure are awesome.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:31 am

Ebola Gay wrote:Yes friends, I'm know that in his heart of hearts, Ho knows that it is my solemn duty, no, my birthright, to bear the excruciating burden that is being the IndyDDR mascot.

...ANYWAY!

I propose a MASCOT CONTEST!

*get's right on it*

-=Nick=-
Beginner
Beginner

Post by -=Nick=- » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:51 am

So, Ho...how are things coming with the new shirt ideas? I am eager to see what you're cooking up for us!