Freakin' Sweet!

djfooboo

Post by djfooboo » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:40 am

weeeeeeee! Or something

LikeableRodent

I'm posting on IndyDDR

Post by LikeableRodent » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:02 am

...two months later.

Well it's nice to see something back up and running. I await to see what you have in store for this place.

Grubb

=D

Post by Grubb » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:36 am

YEAH!

Hopefully we can keep this one a kind and friendly place.

And then I can finally compleate my mission!

...To play DDR, and make a few good friends while doing so.

Well, I guess I've always done that. But like Star Trek: The Next Generation. It's my continuing mission.

Grubb

...one other thing.

Post by Grubb » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:04 am

Sorry for being the first double-poster on the new and impoved IndyDDR.

But after thinking about it, I just felt the need to add this, partially because the forum is coming back, and because it's something I'm working on today.

As some of you may know, shortly after I joined IndyDDR about 3 years ago. My long-term girlfriend was killed by a drunk driver one week before Valentine's Day. The day I was going to ask her to marry me.

Point being, it was a very troubling point in my life, and I had a lot of trouble dealing with it, and enteracting with other people.

The reason I say all this, is because I just wanted to thank everybody. Form close friends to aquanitences, that I really appricated being a part of this group. Because without you guys, I would have had to go though all that pain alone.

So, anyway. Thanks guys.

God Of Rock

Post by God Of Rock » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:17 pm

HOLY HELL ITS BACK......ISH.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:14 pm

Awesome. I'd also like to say on behalf of the folk at http://www.inddr.com that we just wanted somewhere to be able to post while IndyDDR was down. Can't wait for the rebirth.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:59 pm

cant wait to start posting again.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:30 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:Awesome. I'd also like to say on behalf of the folk at http://www.inddr.com that we just wanted somewhere to be able to post while IndyDDR was down. Can't wait for the rebirth.
Though I never signed up there, let me just say that I salute INDDR's efforts at taking action to do something. It's very good to see members of this community stepping up and taking initiative.

Loss Oul

Post by Loss Oul » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:52 pm

Hey hey hey! Look for us and the Springfield crew during Spring Break! I never gave up on you guys. ^_^ Nice job, Brian.

Chew

Looking forward to the launch!

Post by Chew » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:24 pm

Well it appears that this site is going to be terrific once the launch happens. I know that the muncieddr.com community is eagerly waiting to see what's going on statewide. Best of luck Ho!

Re: I'm posting on IndyDDR

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:23 pm

LikeableRodent wrote:...two months later.

Well it's nice to see something back up and running. I await to see what you have in store for this place.
agreed. Let me speak for the people that don't post out of fear...

the forum itself should have never been deleted in the first place. What you did was IMO a cheap way to get out of a few troubling people.

Lets hope its worth the wait.

CaseyDDR

Re: I'm posting on IndyDDR

Post by CaseyDDR » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:24 pm

Anonymous wrote:
LikeableRodent wrote:...two months later.

agreed. Let me speak for the people that don't post out of fear...

the forum itself should have never been deleted in the first place. What you did was IMO a cheap way to get out of a few troubling people.

Lets hope its worth the wait.
oops, forgot name. CaseyDDR of course.

mexicanninja

Post by mexicanninja » Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:18 pm

I'm afraid of change.

Will the new IndyDDR have spell check? If it did, that would make my life.