STATUS UPDATE - 1/12

Check here for the latest IndyDDR info.
Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

STATUS UPDATE - 1/12

Post by Ho » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:39 pm

This is obviously taking a lot longer than I had ever anticipated. I apologize for how long the site has been down. Work has slowed down considerably as I anticipated, but I have been trying to catch up on other personal projects that I had been putting off.

At this point, I have decided to do a "graduated launch" and get things going as I get them done rather than trying to do everything all at once. That will likely result in some "Under Construction" ugliness (the likes of which even the old site was never devoid of), but I think it's the best thing to keep progress moving forward and to get this resource back into the community.

And for those of you who would ask...yes, I intend to do forums first, followed by the photo archive. From there, we'll see. I've got a lot of other cool new things planned, but it will take me getting coordinated with other people to help because some of them are beyond what I can do on my own.

So for those of you still out there checking on this, I thank you for your continued patience and I hope to have this place back together--at least to some extent--soon!