Photo Archives

Check here for the latest IndyDDR info.
Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Photo Archives

Post by Ho » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:14 am

Due to popular demand to see the old photos and to share the six new albums I have since last year's closure, I have restored the photo archive in a temporary form. I am still planning a complete revamp of the photo archive to include new features, but this will at least make it visible in the meantime.

I basically just restored what was on the old site, made a few modifications to get it working on this site, and added the new albums. There might be some problems with it, but unless there's something major I don't plan to put any more effort into the current form in favor of working on the new system.

So let's kick this off with the new albums:

December 21, 2004
Holiday Gag Gift Exchange

February 19-20, 2005
Brian's Bemani Birthday 5th Mix: Style of 2005 [part 1] [part 2]

February 22
Rascal's Fun Zone (east)

February 24
Classic Lanes
Bloomington

March 1
Welcome Back, Aspen!
Rascal's Fun Zone (east)

March 4
Ben & Ari's
Last edited by Ho on Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:23 am

Hellooooooo new wallpaper.....

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:13 pm

He Ho! You're welcoem to use my pictures from that night, their posted on my LJ, if you are interested!
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:23 pm

YAY HO!!!

I love looking over the photos. If I don't make it, I can live in the afterglow with everyone... ^_^

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:27 pm

Isn't that an Everclear album title?
I know it's something something Afterglow.

Oh well, resume reminiscing.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:37 pm

None of the video links work, not sure if you're still going to keep those or just ditch them or what. But yeah, nice hat Ho :-p.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:04 pm

Yeah, the videos aren't back yet. I didn't bother to remove the links to them from the index page I brought over from the old site. They should be back sometime though. It's all part of the progression around here. I know things are moving a bit slow, but they are moving. :)

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:35 am

God Of Rock wrote:Isn't that an Everclear album title?
I know it's something something Afterglow.

Oh well, resume reminiscing.

So Much for the Afterglow, I believe.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:07 am

Brian, do you think the URL's for the pics might change as you reorganize things? I'd like to possibly link to some DDR-A-Thon pics so it would nice if the pic URL's stayed the same....

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:25 pm

malictus wrote:Brian, do you think the URL's for the pics might change as you reorganize things? I'd like to possibly link to some DDR-A-Thon pics so it would nice if the pic URL's stayed the same....
The URLs of the pictures should be the same as they were on the old site and I do not intend to change them unless something we want to do requires me to do so. In other words, I am 100% sure that I do not intend to change them but there's maybe a 10% chance that such a change might become necessary.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:25 pm

Mmmm pump.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:07 pm

The preferred URL for accessing the pictures is guaranteed to change so that they can be managed using PHP (I can't invoke PHP on a .htm file). However, I'll try to make it so that there can be a redirect from the old URLs to the new style.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:07 am

MonMotha wrote:The preferred URL for accessing the pictures is guaranteed to change so that they can be managed using PHP (I can't invoke PHP on a .htm file). However, I'll try to make it so that there can be a redirect from the old URLs to the new style.
I was thinking he was talking about the URLs to the pictures (.JPGs) themselves. I don't see any reason why these would change. However, if he was thinking about the display and index pages that the pictures appear on...yeah, those are definitely going to change.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:56 am

Ho wrote:
MonMotha wrote:The preferred URL for accessing the pictures is guaranteed to change so that they can be managed using PHP (I can't invoke PHP on a .htm file). However, I'll try to make it so that there can be a redirect from the old URLs to the new style.
I was thinking he was talking about the URLs to the pictures (.JPGs) themselves. I don't see any reason why these would change. However, if he was thinking about the display and index pages that the pictures appear on...yeah, those are definitely going to change.
Yes, I was actually referring to the URL's for the pics themselves. Thanks for the explanation guys...