Girls of IndyDDR

Check here for the latest IndyDDR info.
blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:50 pm

Sooo, what exactly would I have to do if I agreed to be a part of this. Would I come up with my own picture to send to you? Or would I have to go to the HO HOUSE and get my picture taken? I just wanna know how this works.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:55 pm

Either. If you come up with your own picture that's of sufficient resolution/quality...that's great! If you'd like to have me take the picture for you, I can do that, too. It doesn't have to be at my place, I can meet you somewhere else if you have a particular idea in mind.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:24 am

How many people have said they are contributing anyways? I can see what I can come up with...I have a few really good pictures of me, but I thought maybe a bad-ass looking pose on the DDR machine would be tight. So, maybe I can get Mike to take some pictures of me in the next few days and I'll send it to you somehow :-)

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:27 am

From a couple weeks ago...
Ho wrote:To attempt to stay on topic here, expect to see an "organizational" post to get this project rolling. I've just been a bit short on time lately and have had to back burner this for a little while.
Ho wrote:There are some volunteers who are not active here on the forums, so I was intending to have a list as part of the status and organization post.
I obviously haven't gotten to this yet, but I haven't forgotten! I just have a few other projects I need to clear out first. Thanks for your patience and keeping up with this.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:25 pm

I know this has been done a lot, but maybe for the cover or whatever have you, we can do a spin off the famous Beatles picture:

And just have the girls walking across a line of DDR machines...

I dont care if you throw the idea out, I just thought of it.

And Ho, any pictures you need of me, I'll come to your house for. Yay!
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:56 pm

That's an interesting idea...

Though that would either require having everyone together and a row of DDR machines like this:

or a lot of Photoshopping. :P

I'll keep it in mind though. Honestly, I hadn't given any real thought to a cover yet, so you bring up a good point.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:07 pm

Maybe we could do like my idea that I had for each month (the collage/group pf pictures idea) for the cover. Because I can see now that it wouldn't work very well for the bulk of the calendar, but I think it'd be cool for the cover. And Phaedra (I'm spelling it that way on purpose :P), although it's a good idea, I can't seem to imagine getting it just perfect, and it would probably come out looking like a cheesy ripoff or something. Good idea, though. Let's keep the creative juices flowing.

-Dan

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:16 pm

I like the idea of bad ass poses. I dunno, maybe I have a thing for bad-ass poses. I like Pheadra's idea... however....

in a picture like this, it would be cool if everyone were looking at the camera. Maybe not, I would have to see the different angle shots...but that picture is definitely a good angle. It's just a matter of what looks best.

Eh, finding time to get pictures taken will be tough...but I think I will squeeze in some time for a photo shoot :-)

x3Mamimi
Standard
Standard

Post by x3Mamimi » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:15 am

Wooo! Let's do it.
it's all moonspeak

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:57 am

x3Mamimi wrote:Wooo! Let's do it.
Are you volunteering?

~*+*craziefairy*+*~
Standard
Standard

Post by ~*+*craziefairy*+*~ » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:34 pm

i'll do it! :D

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:05 am

I would contribute but i just might be to sexy for paper... lmao
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

trythil
Standard
Standard

Post by trythil » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:28 am

Are you willing to take contributions of finished composites from other people? (Not just source material; the whole thing.)

I've got some ideas that I'd like to work on throwing together if I get the right stuff for it, and can post what those ideas would look like. Maybe I'll poke someone next Tuesday for a pose :P

~*+*craziefairy*+*~
Standard
Standard

Post by ~*+*craziefairy*+*~ » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:46 am

trythil wrote:Are you willing to take contributions of finished composites from other people? (Not just source material; the whole thing.)

I've got some ideas that I'd like to work on throwing together if I get the right stuff for it, and can post what those ideas would look like. Maybe I'll poke someone next Tuesday for a pose :P
i'm available for a pose anytime and pretty much anywhere. so in a nutshell. pick me! haha.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:29 am

trythil wrote:Are you willing to take contributions of finished composites from other people? (Not just source material; the whole thing.)

I certainly won't turn down good stuff...and I know your camera gear is far superior to my own.