Girls of IndyDDR

Check here for the latest IndyDDR info.
the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Sun May 14, 2006 12:30 am

Count me in if I qualify... I know I'm pretty new to IndyDDR and to Indiana in general, but I wouldn't mind. I might actually find some real geeky DDR pictures of me and such from back in the day... from like 2001, more or less. Haha. How horrible! =)

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun May 14, 2006 4:45 pm

Ok, here's a couple of those test shots I've been promising.

Image a striking low-light shot
Image a little more ambient lighting

These illustrate an example of a picture that is music-game themed while having nothing to do with gameplay. (Thanks to Lissa for humoring me.)

The concept of these pictures is for them to be unique and creative while conveying a recognizable element of a music game and/or the IndyDDR community. We'll all instantly identify the speaker neon and associate it with DDR, but the picture is a portrait and not about DDR per se.

But this is just one idea. Don't get hung up on any particular detail of this one example. The pictures could be indoor or outdoor, head shots or full body, include a physical game element or a graphical game element...etc.

I may, perhaps, take some more test shots, but I hope this gives you all at least some idea of where I'm headed with this project.
Last edited by Ho on Mon May 22, 2006 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun May 14, 2006 5:38 pm

LoL how about an aeiral view of a girl laying on the arrow pads topless but covered up...lol.

Though..it would be cool, but too risque for the lil ones.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun May 14, 2006 6:03 pm

thatd be tight, just dnt let little ones buy it.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun May 14, 2006 8:19 pm

Potter wrote:thatd be tight, just dnt let little ones buy it.
Guess you can't buy one.

Ho dang!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sun May 14, 2006 8:25 pm

Ho wrote:Of course I'm not against the idea of a "daring" pose...maybe something a little edgy. But I'm definitely targeting no more than a PG-13 rating for any of these. Therefore, certainly nothing overtly sexual.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun May 14, 2006 8:36 pm

Ho wrote:
Ho wrote:Of course I'm not against the idea of a "daring" pose...maybe something a little edgy. But I'm definitely targeting no more than a PG-13 rating for any of these. Therefore, certainly nothing overtly sexual.

with the "pg-13" movies these days you could prbably get away with showing her tits.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun May 14, 2006 10:02 pm

Potter wrote:
Ho wrote:

with the "pg-13" movies these days you could prbably get away with showing her tits.
...no I cant show my tits...but I can lay on the arrows and do a line of cocaine!

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sun May 14, 2006 10:17 pm

Ho wrote:Ok, here's a couple of those test shots I've been promising.

[img cut]

These illustrate an example of a picture that is music-game themed while having nothing to do with gameplay. (Thanks to Lissa for humoring me.)
Ooh, pretty. :shock:

Yes, okay, I feel I can see what it is you want to do now. (Now I feel bad about not being more helpful earlier...)
Pheadra wrote:...no I cant show my tits...but I can lay on the arrows and do a line of cocaine!
Okay, while I appreciate the sophisticated critique of the American movie ratings system, this line of thought is quickly ceasing to be funny. :evil:

So less joking about the PG13 line, more scheming on how we can help Brian complete his project. Please? :?

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun May 14, 2006 10:28 pm

arka why are you so wierd

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun May 14, 2006 10:38 pm

Chill...a lil joke here and there wont derail a thread. And if anybody would put it back on track, it would be me.

So go...find a sense of humor.

And Ho you know Im up for anything.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Sun May 14, 2006 10:59 pm

Potter wrote:arka why are you so wierd
Because I can be. 8)
Pheadra wrote:Chill...a lil joke here and there wont derail a thread. And if anybody would put it back on track, it would be me.
As you will. I understand the value of tangents, but I feel kinda bad at the tangent/topic ratio here - I'd rather Brian not think that we're not taking the project seriously. (And yes, most of my guilt stems from the fact that I've helped lead the thread along the primrose path to insanity. YMMV.)
So go...find a sense of humor.
I already did, but its original owner wanted it back. :twisted:

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun May 14, 2006 11:03 pm

because ugly ppl usually make up for there lack of sexual appeal with abnormal behavior.

In this instance, Arka tries to crack a horrible joke about stealing somebody's personality, which is semi-believable considering she doesn't have one of her own.

Arka, stfu because your tits aren't as nice as Allyson's honkers. Stfu because you aren't in the least bit physically attractive, jealousy is not something that should be thrown around in such a mature thread.

Tell ya what, only way I'll buy this calender is if every page has a variation of Allyson's boobies.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun May 14, 2006 11:09 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:
because ugly ppl usually make up for there lack of sexual appeal with abnormal behavior.

In this instance, Arka tries to crack a horrible joke about stealing somebody's personality, which is semi-believable considering she doesn't have one of her own.

Arka, stfu because your tits aren't as nice as Allyson's honkers. Stfu because you aren't in the least bit physically attractive, jealousy is not something that should be thrown around in such a mature thread.

Tell ya what, only way I'll buy this calender is if every page has a variation of Allyson's boobies.
Aww Casey <3. But as much as I love you discussing my bewbs, shouldn't we go back to the orginal topic?

What else would make you want to buy the calender, besides my boobs plastered all over the calender?

EDIT:
And Ho and I have already spoken, he knows my seriousness towards this project.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun May 14, 2006 11:11 pm

...........other things plastered all over the calender