I hope this belongs here

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

Bionix
Standard
Standard

I hope this belongs here

Post by Bionix » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:21 am

Well this just in from the owner of PP. ITG is going to be doing a national tournamnet with regionals finals ect. and i was told that the owner wants to have a regioal held at PP. It is suposed to be next month but for now i guess we can only hope and wait.

P.S. This is just what he told me. Nothing is certian.
Warning incoming game!

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:26 am

CRAZY TASTY!! id love to be in it and it could give other non-Fort people to come up and visit... =D you get a cookie mark and thanks for fixin the pads :D
Last edited by seveneleven on Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:59 am

well after playing on the pads today, I was very happy :) I extend my thanks to mark and all others involved with the repair of the machine. I only noticed minor issues with the back arrow of the P2 pad... but taht could've just been me :'(
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:16 am

Green Tea wrote:well after playing on the pads today, I was very happy :) I extend my thanks to mark and all others involved with the repair of the machine. I only noticed minor issues with the back arrow of the P2 pad... but taht could've just been me :'(
nah the back arrow isnt doing very well

but i'm sure they'll get that fixed soon too :)

btw mark did u guys fix the up arrow on the left side yet? :( it hates me.
~*Erica*~

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:55 pm

Mark, I do not want you to take offense to this. Consider this as what some may call "blunt".

This is not a good idea. Putt-Putts pads just aren't reliable. Remember the last tournament you guys held? I do, and I don't remember it being very good.

I just played there with Joe about an hour ago, and the right side was acting up. I'm not sure what happened. It was working fine for a couple songs, but the left arrow decided to quit. I am a witness to Joe getting 5 BS misses on an easy song.

I really would like to see something like this go down, I really would. But with the current state of Putt-Putts pads, I just can't see it being very successful.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:46 pm

I don't see where this could be held either. Inside the building is too cramped and the parking lot isn't that large either considering it services both Putt-Putt and the go-karts. I recall the last tournament, the heavy bracket at least, being omitted because the amount of people around the machine were blocking off the bathrooms. In all honesty, if this resulted in new pads/machine I'd be all for it, but as it stands I don't see this realistically happening unless there's something about the structure of Putt-Putt I don't know about.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:07 pm

mexican ninjones wrote:It was working fine for a couple songs, but the left arrow decided to quit. I am a witness to Joe getting 5 BS misses on an easy song.
5? More like 17 =P

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:01 pm

Well I think you need to talk to the man in charge not me i just tell people what MIGHT or COULD happen not what IS gonna happen.
Warning incoming game!