Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Far Cry 2 Launch Party

Post by Riot » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Hey all, I'll just copy the event info from my Facebook Event listing:

So I'm the College Representative for Ubisoft, and it's time to release Far Cry 2 and get people excited about it! So what better way then to get a bunch of gamers together and play it against each other? That's right, at eBash, Bloomington's only LAN Gaming Center, we're going to be holding some tournaments and contests revolving around Far Cry 2.

eBash's facilities have tons of Xbox 360's, PC's, and PS3's to use for tournament and casual play. There will be a Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the flag tournaments, and winners will get awesome prizes like copies of Far Cry 2 itself. There will also be raffles, free food, and a ton of fellow gamers to compete against and hang out with. There are tons of prizes to give away and tournaments will be fair since the game will be just barely out and nobody will have experience with it, so things should be fun and interesting. Come be one of the first to play one of the games hyped to be a 2008 Game of the Year contender.

For better directions, just click here! It's really easy to find and minutes from campus:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Bloom ... :25:::::/e

------------------------

So yeah, if you like Xbox 360 and winning free games and competing on a brand new and supposedly pretty awesome game, you should definitely come out. It's gonna be fun =)