:(

ushutup

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:04 pm

This thread is full of epic lawlz.

So,

-People aren't taking the advice so stop it, that goes for the giving and receiving. I like nearly everyone on this board (yes, even in real life), but the bickering has to stop.

-If anyone takes a $1 entry get-together tourney any more serious than they take their normal playing, then they need to find a new hobby.

-There's valid points on both sides. The last PP tourney was a blow-chunks-fest. However, this is not run by PP and it's not a "tournament" so it is likely to go differently.

-If anyone freaks out like Sage did about pad BS, I will personally fly from Oregon and slap you (don't use this as a method of getting me to the tourney). It's a dollar, you lose more by being a baby than losing by .12% to someone who probably could've beaten you without the pad miss.

-Everyone should do their best to respect anyone who gives respect. Elder or not, don't be a D-bag, k?

-I'm hungry, so I'm going to get a delicious breakfast burrito and some fruit downstairs.
-Ron Paul for 2008. Breakfast burrito for now.

th34nt0ni0
Standard
Standard

Post by th34nt0ni0 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:37 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:Ron Paul for 2008.
Colbert '08

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:48 pm

th34nt0ni0 wrote:
Colbert '08
*points to sig* :D

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:31 pm

lgolem wrote:
th34nt0ni0 wrote:
Colbert '08
You don't live in South Carolina. GTFO.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:10 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
lgolem wrote:
th34nt0ni0 wrote: Colbert '08
You don't live in South Carolina. GTFO.
I can still support him, you GTFO, you don't live in SC either :D

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:06 pm

I don't like it when people tell me to shut up for stating my opinion. If someone would have just answered the question in the first place then things would have been just fine, but instead decided to attack me.

Don't post things in a TOURNAMENT if it isnt really a TOURNAMENT. If this is just an opportunity to meet people wouldn't it serve a greater purpose of being in the GETTING TOGETHER SECTION? Because it sounds to me that all you are doing is setting aside a day and time for people to come and hang out.

Oh and far as the let us handle it if they say we can't then we dont have it. Percisely. I was asking if you were personally doing it or if it was authorized by putt putt (Valid question any participant would ask)

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:22 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:I don't like it when people tell me to shut up for stating my opinion. If someone would have just answered the question in the first place then things would have been just fine, but instead decided to attack me.

Don't post things in a TOURNAMENT if it isnt really a TOURNAMENT. If this is just an opportunity to meet people wouldn't it serve a greater purpose of being in the GETTING TOGETHER SECTION? Because it sounds to me that all you are doing is setting aside a day and time for people to come and hang out.

Oh and far as the let us handle it if they say we can't then we dont have it. Percisely. I was asking if you were personally doing it or if it was authorized by putt putt (Valid question any participant would ask)
I see your points and you just wanted your questions answered, so don't take my "shut up" as an attack on you. The shut up was more for you and tony going back and forth. I thought your questions got answered before I made my post. You know you and I are cool. We're calling it a tournament because we're setting up a bracket. Also, it's only a $1 since it's not authorized, so we knew people wouldn't or at least shouldn't complain about the price. So like I said, even if people don't enter they can still play. We're not going to hog the machine just cuz people didn't pay. All fun & games. :D
ImageImage
ImageImage

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:31 pm

wow i can't go it's the only day i work
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:I don't like it when people tell me to shut up for stating my opinion. If someone would have just answered the question in the first place then things would have been just fine, but instead decided to attack me.

Actually this is a events/tournaments board and this whole thing is slightly bigger then a simple get together. Also, first post Tony said it was to "test the waters" for future ITG tournaments. Nobodys attacking you, we're just simply saying what's up. Honestly you posts have much more hostiality then any other post in this thread, but that could just be me.

Oh and cbav, jobs are for suckers. Get serious.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:51 am

mexican ninja wrote:

Actually this is a events/tournaments board and this whole thing is slightly bigger then a simple get together. Also, first post Tony said it was to "test the waters" for future ITG tournaments. Nobodys attacking you, we're just simply saying what's up. Honestly you posts have much more hostiality then any other post in this thread, but that could just be me.

Oh and cbav, jobs are for suckers. Get serious.
Jeff knows about the day to day hustle.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:04 am

*goes back to look at what she said*

fist post

sumed up the last tournament

second post

asked about having it cleared since putt put said they would never do tournaments there again, asked how machine use would be paid for,

then everyone started going off. The point I was actually pissed with was that everyone was that instead of just answering the questions I had I got a Are you even going to be there and the priceless omggtfo (that one really pissed me off)

Then I got hostile. I just remember from dating Mark :roll: The management and owners are like bipolar or something. And anyone who has been to tournaments in the past might not want to be associated with it if it wasnt authorized that is all i was saying. I even recall in one part saying if you can pull it off good job or something like that.

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:23 am

You're right. You're infallible. Sorry. We were all obviously just being crazy and flipping out at the same time.
groovestats
<3 blackcat

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:47 am

Rusty Shackleford wrote:*goes back to look at what she said*

fist post

sumed up the last tournament

second post

asked about having it cleared since putt put said they would never do tournaments there again, asked how machine use would be paid for,

then everyone started going off. The point I was actually pissed with was that everyone was that instead of just answering the questions I had I got a Are you even going to be there and the priceless omggtfo (that one really pissed me off)

Then I got hostile. I just remember from dating Mark :roll: The management and owners are like bipolar or something. And anyone who has been to tournaments in the past might not want to be associated with it if it wasnt authorized that is all i was saying. I even recall in one part saying if you can pull it off good job or something like that.
BigBadOrc wrote:You're right. You're infallible. Sorry. We were all obviously just being crazy and flipping out at the same time.
Let it go.

This thread is now about Starfox.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:32 am

DO A BARREL ROLL
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy