R21 Tourney

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

JP_Sasuke17
Standard
Standard

Post by JP_Sasuke17 » Sat May 26, 2007 9:30 pm

Well, it's a no-go on the tourney, Rascals refuses to have it saying they would have to turn off their other machines and such as a reason why. I even told that part of the money would go to charity but they still said no. Huh, that REALLY ticked me off, but nothing that 20 straight rounds of ITG couldn't fix.
I just love the way Dancing on Arrows make me feel, especially when I pass out from this song....

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sat May 26, 2007 11:48 pm

dang that sucks. I was planning on attending this, had it been a go
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sun May 27, 2007 11:10 am

I don't see what's stopping you from doing it :-\ I remember a loooong time ago at Washington Square mall, we would hold 8 or 10 person tournaments out of the blue, just because their were that many friendly people sitting around. No prizes (unless you wanna throw in a couple dollars for the winner), just pay for your games, and have a good fun time.

JP_Sasuke17
Standard
Standard

Post by JP_Sasuke17 » Sun May 27, 2007 11:59 am

TaQa wrote:I don't see what's stopping you from doing it :-\ I remember a loooong time ago at Washington Square mall, we would hold 8 or 10 person tournaments out of the blue, just because their were that many friendly people sitting around. No prizes (unless you wanna throw in a couple dollars for the winner), just pay for your games, and have a good fun time.
Was actually trying to get a REAL tourney going.
I just love the way Dancing on Arrows make me feel, especially when I pass out from this song....

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Sun May 27, 2007 12:30 pm

TaQa wrote:I don't see what's stopping you from doing it :-\ I remember a loooong time ago at Washington Square mall, we would hold 8 or 10 person tournaments out of the blue, just because their were that many friendly people sitting around. No prizes (unless you wanna throw in a couple dollars for the winner), just pay for your games, and have a good fun time.
I watched a few of those. Those were good times. Great times actually. The best part might have been how casual it was. There was no drama because someone didn't win...because you wouldn't win much if you did. It was like a fun exhibition match at Washington Square Mall...BEFORE it sucked.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Wed May 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Well, I'm all for the R21 tourney idea, even if it has to be unofficial. No prizes maybe, but also no entry fees!!

Or we could carpool and have the tourney at fort wayne, if they let us do that sorta thing there.
groovestats
<3 blackcat

JP_Sasuke17
Standard
Standard

Post by JP_Sasuke17 » Wed May 30, 2007 10:44 pm

Well, I guess I could put together some files for an "unofficial" tourney. I'll let you all know when I plan on having it, and if I need to change the date to get more people to come I can.