Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue May 15, 2007 2:49 pm

LOCATION CHANGE

Infront of Target not Dicks...more space now ^_^

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue May 15, 2007 3:58 pm

Awesome, Target would be much better than Dick's anyway.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun May 20, 2007 5:06 pm

if u want some swag for this tourney, i can talk to adolfo. im sure he will help out in any way he can.
Team KIMO represent!

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Sun May 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Dyme wrote:if u want some swag for this tourney, i can talk to adolfo. im sure he will help out in any way he can.
If it's free, go ahead. What's the worst that can happen? Free stuff? The only real bad free thing is gonorrhea.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Sun May 20, 2007 5:58 pm

Umm.. HAI GUYZ....

I talked to Adolfo today. He said he was going to send us some cool PIU merch. I don't know what/how much he is sending. But if it is anything like the stuff at Kimo's last tourney, I think you all will be pleased.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun May 20, 2007 6:10 pm

FLAKK wrote:Umm.. HAI GUYZ....

I talked to Adolfo today. He said he was going to send us some cool PIU merch. I don't know what/how much he is sending. But if it is anything like the stuff at Kimo's last tourney, I think you all will be pleased.
u will be pleased
Team KIMO represent!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue May 22, 2007 12:58 pm

Last changes I swear....

I screwed up the song list intially and there were 2 remixes on one line. This has been fixed and now there are 30 possiblities for tie breakers.

Another change: We goin Fly Nightmare just doesn't turn correctly, not the main reason really, but a reason, and I totally passed Witch Doctor #1 (another) Nightmare up so, I have changed them out. If anyone has any legitamite reason why I should not do this. Just let me know and I will revert it back...I just thought Witch Doctor #1 Another was a much better chart that We Goin Fly and should be part of the finals if it were to be drawn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed May 30, 2007 1:57 pm

This promises to be a good event we got 16-18 people playing and I have heard of a couple people preparing for there freestyles, this will be one bitchin event.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Wed May 30, 2007 2:19 pm

Katy is goin ;D
Merk wrote:Awesome, Target would be much better than Dick's anyway.
I agree...Target is also closer to GXS, which means that it would be easier to bring the machine to its tournament location :D

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed May 30, 2007 7:51 pm

I will more than likely be going to this and giving my money to Jason IN CASE THERE WAS ANY DOUBT

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed May 30, 2007 11:36 pm

Merk wrote:I will more than likely be going to this and giving my money to Jason IN CASE THERE WAS ANY DOUBT
So you are not for "giving money to Jason" but you are willing to sign up for a ddr tourney and pay more than what this tourney is just to be giving to your money to Shohei or some of the other DDR players better than you....sorry I am missing you logic in your statement.

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed May 30, 2007 11:55 pm

Wait, what? I haven't participated in a stand-alone DDR tourny since like 2002 when Putt-Putt in Ft. Wayne used to hold them. Other than the ones in Ft. Wayne, I've been to:

DAT4: Which was for charity, and to meet people from the internet! There really was no reason to not go since it was held in Bloomington where I was living at the time. I got a nice t-shirt out of the whole thing!

Burning The Floor 5 (in KY): They held a little IIDX tournament on the side which I won and a Pop'n tournament which I got 2nd in. I came back with some swag, a tin can full of mints, and a $50 coupon off a Ransai controller that I never used.

DAT5: Again, it was held where I was living and there was a IIDX tournament which I won. I came out with a poster signed by Jason Dread (!!!), DDR Supernova CS, and a mousepad.

Just chill brah, I'll all for giving my money to Jason and helping out TMS, that's why I'm entering this tournament ^_^
Be greatful that you're getting more people!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu May 31, 2007 12:13 am

I am greatful. But still think about it $4 is going to charity, $2 is going to first place, about $1.25 to 2nd, about $.75 to third. And you are going to be able to play a lot of Pump, $8 for a lot of Pump and hanging out with cool people, quit making it sound like ALL of it will go just to Jason and that is THE ONLY reason this tourney is getting put on.

Merk

Post by Merk » Thu May 31, 2007 7:57 am

kk!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:03 pm

I have a favor to ask of those who are showing up, to ensure future tournaments, we need to make sure we raise a certain amount for SYF, I am not sure if we will have a donation bucket, but if we do, I ask that those who go and play, when you notice a crowd pull in, if you will pick up the bucket and ask if they are willing to donate to the simon youth foundation. I would like to make a good amount for the charity so that we can continue to have our tourneys without paying a lot for the space.