lgolem wrote:Hell, I would take 2 in large
You wear a small...

No I don't

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:37 pm

XL for me.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:04 am

The tournament was a huge success and I’d like to thank everyone (especially those who came from out of state!) that came and supported Team Money Shot in our first club gathering/tournament. Here are the division breakdowns:

Hard
1 – Brian Ho
2 – Imuyumi

Crazy/Nightmare
1 – Jason Dread
2 – Jboy
3 – Yohei/Megadoramon
4 – Hurtpiggypig

Freestyle
1 – Jboy
2 – Brian Ho

King (Err…umm, Queen) of the Hill
1 – Hurtpiggypig
2 – Boss Fuckin’ Ruzy

Thanks to everyone again, and look to our club page ([http://club.piugame.com/moneyshot] and you can even join if you are in the region and have an account registered on PIUgame.com) and indyddr.com for photos and videos of the event in the near future!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:31 pm

Did anyone get a count of how many times we heard For You?? Or did anyone get a count of how many times Dignity Crazy was played????

EDIT: On a lighter note...there was something you wanted me to do with this pic...I just don't recall what it was....

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:45 pm

I don't think there was anything that I wanted you to do with that photo. We were just marveling over the High Grade Kroger video tape.

At any rate, that was a fun tourney and well worth the trip down. Thanks again to Dread and Flakk for getting everything setup.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:51 pm

Ho wrote:I don't think there was anything that I wanted you to do with that photo.
Yeah I knew there was nothing you wanted with it...Jason said something later that night about it and I was supposed to do something with it...and I forgot.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:49 pm

The Hard Division videos are done. You can see them here. I'm still working on the rest.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Ho wrote:The Hard Division videos are done. You can see them here. I'm still working on the rest.
Are you planning on putting up any pictures from your brief Fort Wayne visit when a bunch of people were here a few weeks ago? Or did you even take any reasonable amount of pictures?

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:15 pm

Ho wrote:The Hard Division videos are done.
More lens flare, plz.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:19 am

Oh Come on Ho....my freestyle vid should only be like 15 seconds long....you had the whole song on it so it is a couple minutes of embarassment. :lol: :oops:

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 am

I left the whole song there because I thought Jason looking around to see if you were coming back was hilarious. And the comments at the end are pretty funny, too.

If you didn't catch the reactions, watch/listen again!

BTW, I have all but 4 of the Crazy videos edited. I just need to edit the last 4 and create the online clips. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get to them for the past couple weeks because we have a new dog at home that requires almost constant supervision else she may attempt to eat a cat.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:24 pm

Ho wrote:I left the whole song there because I thought Jason looking around to see if you were coming back was hilarious. And the comments at the end are pretty funny, too.

If you didn't catch the reactions, watch/listen again!
He hit 4! I can't even hear what Jason said but you obviously found it halarious.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:26 pm

IIRC, Jason says something to the effect of "He just paid $5 for that?!" And yes, I found his remark hilarious.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:29 pm

lgolem wrote:
Fluffyumpkins wrote:
lgolem wrote:Hell, I would take 2 in large
You wear a small...

No I don't
Yes you do.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed May 30, 2007 3:51 pm

They've been on the PIU Club site for a week or two already, but all the videos from this tourney are now available here at IndyDDR.

There's 19 new videos from the Crazy division along with new encodes of the Hard and Freestyle divisions have also been re-encoded.

These new encodes are Xvid. From a technical standpoint these are not as cool as the h.264 encodes that MonMotha has been doing. But those were done to save space and bandwidth here on this site.

bacon is now generously hosting these videos from his site, and he requested more quality over file size or bandwidth concerns. As a result, the frame size is much larger than before and the visual quality is somewhat improved. The downside is that the files are much (like, 5x) larger.