Megaplay Tournaments

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:07 am

you changed your standpoint because you want to agree with the admin of the site, GET YO OWN BRAiNZ
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:14 am

I never changed my standpoint and he disagreed with me before.

However, if you want to talk about Casey, take it here. Let's get this topic back on track about the tournament(s)--since that's what I've been trying to accomplish all along.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:37 am

On topic? That'll never happen on this board.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:41 pm

You might wanna ban Jenna's account, too. She's not really part of the community, and Casey will just continue to post on her account. Check the IPs.

On topic, though. I might make it out to this tourney to sandbag standard. Just for kicks :p

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:57 pm

Spazz wrote:You might wanna ban Jenna's account, too. She's not really part of the community, and Casey will just continue to post on her account. Check the IPs.

On topic, though. I might make it out to this tourney to sandbag standard. Just for kicks :p

1) I am part of the community so you can stfu. And yes, I have played ddr recently if you want to go there as well.

2) I'm also pretty sure that what I post are my own opinions.

3) You can check the IPs all you want, but all it proves is that we use each other's computers which is pretty common.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:33 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
Spazz wrote:You might wanna ban Jenna's account, too. She's not really part of the community, and Casey will just continue to post on her account. Check the IPs.

1) I am part of the community so you can stfu. And yes, I have played ddr recently if you want to go there as well.

2) I'm also pretty sure that what I post are my own opinions.

3) You can check the IPs all you want, but all it proves is that we use each other's computers which is pretty common.
Meh, I don't feel like stepping on Ho's toes anymore than I already have.

Anyone actually going to this from Indy? Might wanna carpool.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:01 am

Thank you, sir...for steering us back on topic.

I wanted to go to at least one of these, but I guess I let the dates get away from me. It looks like we've got one coming up this weekend! I'll have to see if I can make it up there.

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:43 pm

Ho's toes! =P

Anyway... I'm probably not going to go to the one this weekend, but I'll definitely try and make it to the one next weekend (22nd) since DDR Kokomo said they would try and make it, too, and I want to see them again (are you guys bringing more people or no?).

My socks smell like rice bags. Dang, I must be Asian.

XD!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:17 pm

Oh no!

I'm supposed to be going to a wedding on the 22nd, so I don't know that I'd be able to make that one. -_-

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:32 am

[slightly off topic] For some reason they just recently rearranged the dance games at mega play... it used to go itg piu ddr from left to right, but now its the other way around. And they are at 90 degree angles to eachother (which helps alot) [/slightly off topic]
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:52 pm

Scratch my previous post. It looks like I will be attending the tourney on the 22nd afterall!

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:02 pm

Ho wrote:Scratch my previous post. It looks like I will be attending the tourney on the 22nd afterall!
Sweet! Ok, I'm definitely trying to make it... you're not coming tomorrow (15th), right? 'Cuz I wasn't planning on going out, really... even though MegaPlay is like 3 miles from my house. =P

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:11 pm

bad news as of now, ITG is without pads cause some faggot spilled pepsi on the pad and fried one of the circuit boards :( dunno when they will be back, better be soon.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:12 pm

The tournaments for the 15th and 22nd were on DDR. They're still set to go as scheduled, right?

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:15 pm

They have pump? Cabinet style and version? I may show up on the 22nd just to socalize and play pump...
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.