Megaplay Tournaments

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:42 pm

the august 12th ITG tourny is sponsored by RedOctane and RoXoR and I am trying for cobalt, so hopefully that goes well.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:52 pm

Sign me up for the non-AAA club, too!

I have a 4th Plus AA (all Perfects) on 20, November to celebrate 20, November a couple years ago. But that was on Basic, there's < 60 steps to that chart, and I had to whore it just to get the AA(A). As a result, I don't really count it.

I also have a AAA on Kick the Can Heavy...but that was on Extreme US (PS2). So yeah...I don't count that either. :P

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:22 pm

Well, I might as well join the club too! The only AAA I've ever gotten was on Peace Out standard on Extreme US, which doesn't exactly count... I could probably AAA something on heavy if I whored it long enough, but I really don't care.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:00 am

***WILLIS*** wrote:Ok Ho, i will stop, I know how i compare to everyone on here at DDR and ITG, that's all that matters. If anyone thinks different of my opinions, come challenge me :), but be warned, im not a good at DDR as I am at ITG.
so then why do you argue that your so good? if you know where you stand you know your not as good as me or many other players in indiana.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:52 pm

I dont have any aaa's. Started playing itg and stopped playing ddr, then stopped playing itg as well. My timing just plain sucks now, and I don't think I'll be able to do it on the gw pads anyways haha.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Math
Standard
Standard

Post by Math » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:14 am

Are the tournaments single or Double Elimination?

P.s. Double elimination would be better. At least in my opinion.

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:53 pm

Math wrote:Are the tournaments single or Double Elimination?

P.s. Double elimination would be better. At least in my opinion.
I like double elimination, but I believe they will stay single elimination. Don't quote me on that.

Math
Standard
Standard

Post by Math » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:03 pm

the gattchoon wrote:they will stay single elimination.
sorry, I'm just spiteful
Last edited by Math on Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeastieBoys4Life
Standard
Standard

Post by BeastieBoys4Life » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:58 pm

Susan doesn't double elimination because it takes too much time (which is stupid) and I guess when I run the tourny I think I'll be on the clock or something..because I'm the only employee during the summer to work 8 hour shifts some times and she needs me to work more...lol

Trust me I've talk to her about it. Its a no for now. Sorry guys.

elliottsmithfan5: im being the AAA machine that i am..lol
Str8outa574: oh, yea, that gets the ladies.
Str8outa574: lemme tell ya.
Str8outa574: ive had like 50 girls ask me
Str8outa574: "whose that big burly stud on the DDR machine gettin flags and AAA's?"
Str8outa574: I'm like "that's big nick... big in more ways than one"
elliottsmithfan5: lmao!
elliottsmithfan5: are you for real?
Str8outa574: no, but, i see em lookin..
elliottsmithfan5: damn you
Str8outa574: Gotcha bitch!

150 AAA's and counting more

DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Standard
Standard

Post by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:01 am

Wtf casey. So, you lived in BUCHANAN MICHIGAN 3 years ago, and that means you know the megaplay pads suck right now?

Hold on, I live on the SAME FUCKING STREET as megaplay a few blocks down, and... NOT 3 years ago. RIGHT NOW.

Why don't you stop being a little pansy, hiding behind your internets, and come up here and prove you're better than everyone else?

By the way, about 120 of my AAAs were at megaplay, and the pads ARE NOT an issue. Thanks for being an ass, kind sir.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:42 am

XxJennaxX wrote:Pad misses are random and they do happen on songs that you can triple AAA normally everytime. Just ask Matt.

Even perfect pads occasionally get pad misses.
DAMN, you ain't kiddin'. =D

BTW, everybody STFU. Whadda think PM's are for?

Also, Casey wasn't lying. He's easily AAA'ed (and still does) stuff on a good pad. The one's at GW, where we play, are horrid....
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:21 am

The X wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:Pad misses are random and they do happen on songs that you can triple AAA normally everytime. Just ask Matt.

Even perfect pads occasionally get pad misses.
DAMN, you ain't kiddin'. =D

BTW, everybody STFU. Whadda think PM's are for?

Also, Casey wasn't lying. He's easily AAA'ed (and still does) stuff on a good pad. The one's at GW, where we play, are horrid....
Be careful Matt, we don't want DiscoBobby to get upset that Casey is better than him. We all know that leads to him and his buddy making 20 screen names to try and hurass Casey.

And Casey has already told you, Mishawaka isn't even as important as KokomoDDR, and they have to play in a basement now. Thats how low you are, why would he want to go 3+ hours to play things like that? He did that at Kokomo and had to split a whopping 60$ (which is still more than top prize at you're meetings, yes I called it a meeting as a $2 fee is just embarrasing) with TaQa and still made off with more than he'd win there.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:12 pm

I didnt really feel like looking all through this thread, but I checked on DDRfreak and it's a $1.25 to play DDR and ITG for 3 songs, which is rediculous. I was wondering if the machines are set to freeplay or event mode, or is it like the kokomo thing where you have to pay for every game since it's only $2 to sign up.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Math
Standard
Standard

Post by Math » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:43 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
Be careful Matt, we don't want DiscoBobby to get upset that Casey is better than him. We all know that leads to him and his buddy making 20 screen names to try and hurass Casey.

And Casey has already told you, Mishawaka isn't even as important as KokomoDDR, and they have to play in a basement now. Thats how low you are, why would he want to go 3+ hours to play things like that? He did that at Kokomo and had to split a whopping 60$ (which is still more than top prize at you're meetings, yes I called it a meeting as a $2 fee is just embarrasing) with TaQa and still made off with more than he'd win there.
hahahahaha. Remind me, since I seem to have forgotten. we ARE talking about a video game correct?
Right now I don't give a shit if Casey is BETTER than every single person here. He sucks as a person, quite obviously, and fails at life. I have absolutely zero respect for him. And until he get's his overinflated ego in check and starts communicating with some maturity, I'm not going to take a single thing he says as anything but a joke.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:19 pm

Math wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:

hahahahaha. Remind me, since I seem to have forgotten. we ARE talking about a video game correct?
Right now I don't give a shit if Casey is BETTER than every single person here. He sucks as a person, quite obviously, and fails at life. I have absolutely zero respect for him. And until he get's his overinflated ego in check and starts communicating with some maturity, I'm not going to take a single thing he says as anything but a joke.
And I'm Soooooooo sure this makes you better than him, right?

Try leading by example and grow some maturity yourself. In other words: LET IT GO!
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.