Megaplay Tournaments

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:57 pm

ok casey, im pretty sure we have some of the NICEST pads in Indiana heres a little proof:

Hmmmm I do not see a pad miss, kthxbai

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:05 pm

Pad misses are random and they do happen on songs that you can triple AAA normally everytime. Just ask Matt.

Even perfect pads occasionally get pad misses.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:07 pm

i dont get pad misses on anything. I work at the arcade, i get parts when i want them. If a censor goes out, i fix it ASAP, if i am not there, the tech does it. I take fine care of the pads I play on, so yea, no bs on these pads.

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:43 pm

It's true, our pads are very good. =D

The PIU pads are a little tough on registering, though... I don't know if it's just my lightweight and small feet though. *has had that problem a long time ago* ;_;

*eats more* But it's ok, the tourney isn't on PIU, and the ITG/DDR pads are well taken care of. =)

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:17 pm

from what i hear your pads aren't as good as you claim. You guys have a sticky arrow.

btw i'm the wrong person to go flashing easy ass AAA's to make ppl even attempt to think your above average on ddr.

Math
Standard
Standard

Post by Math » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:46 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:from what i hear your pads aren't as good as you claim. You guys have a sticky arrow.

btw i'm the wrong person to go flashing easy ass AAA's to make ppl even attempt to think your above average on ddr.
I don't think he was trying to show you how good he was. He was showing you that the pads are in good condition.
Quick question. Have you played on the pads at Mega play?
I have. And they are very good. I have no complaints.

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:21 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:from what i hear your pads aren't as good as you claim. You guys have a sticky arrow.
They definitely aren't the best, but they're still pretty good. Most of our regular good players at Megaplay stomp which usually takes care of the sticky arrow problem. And for the sticky arrow, I've seen worse, so it's ok. The pads are fine for me, because it's easy to hit the notes with my style of freestyle which is a lot of sliding and light stepping. So I usually base the sensitivity of the pad on how well it fares when I freestyle.

But that's just me. I'm satisfied. =)

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:12 am

bet your ass couldnt do them now even if you tried. So why dont you stop acting like your good to begin with, cause you suck ass anyways. Your a shitty player, you have a shitty attitude, and you look like a fucking homo. BTW if those are "easy" AAA's then why doesnt everyone have those AAA'ed? The fact was that they were hard songs to AAA that i happened to AAA on megaplays pads, showing how good they are. There are no sticky aarows, i work there i would know better you dumb fuck, if you dont believe be, come up and try them for yourself.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:32 am

Please...

Let's not go here.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:10 pm

***WILLIS*** wrote:

bet your ass couldnt do them now even if you tried. So why dont you stop acting like your good to begin with, cause you suck ass anyways. Your a shitty player, you have a shitty attitude, and you look like a fucking homo. BTW if those are "easy" AAA's then why doesnt everyone have those AAA'ed? The fact was that they were hard songs to AAA that i happened to AAA on megaplays pads, showing how good they are. There are no sticky aarows, i work there i would know better you dumb fuck, if you dont believe be, come up and try them for yourself.
Lol scrub, I've been AAA'ing songs before you were playing. Considering I can do witchdoctor on an every try basis means your a fuckin moron. THEY ARE EASY. You make it out to sound like your some 'god' because you can AAA a 8 footer once or twice, gj noob. Your jus another random scrub who was upset that they could never be as good as me or little joe. Yuo and your fag squad up in mishawaka bugged us NONSTOP with your lame ass scores always looking for approval from us. So keep it up, you'll always come second to players like me, TaQa, and Matt.

As for megaplay, I was playing there probably before you started to play DDR, considering i fuckin lived in buchanan michigan over 3 years ago dumbass.

LOL... you think waka laka is hard... hahahahaha. Come get AAA's on the shit me and Matt are forced to play on. WONT HAPPEN. haha you work at an arcade and you still are worse than me, oh man that is embarrrrrrrrrasing.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm

No, seriously...let's not do this.

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:40 pm

Sigh.

I have zero AAA's, by the way. =P

Actually, only one on End of the Century Basic, but it was considered an "SSS". LOL.

That was... 6 years ago. ~_~;

Anyway... sigh. Let's talk about the tournament, shall we? ^^;

Math
Standard
Standard

Post by Math » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:10 pm

the gattchoon wrote:Sigh.

Actually, only one on End of the Century Basic, but it was considered an "SSS". LOL.

Yeah. My triple A total equals zero as well. And I agree let's get back to the tournament.
How many people were there for the first tournament? And is it just going to be a singles tournament?

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:06 pm

Ok Ho, i will stop, I know how i compare to everyone on here at DDR and ITG, that's all that matters. If anyone thinks different of my opinions, come challenge me :), but be warned, im not a good at DDR as I am at ITG.

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:51 pm

Math wrote:
the gattchoon wrote:Sigh.

Yeah. My triple A total equals zero as well. And I agree let's get back to the tournament.
How many people were there for the first tournament? And is it just going to be a singles tournament?
Ok, we are officially cool non-AAA'ers. =)

For the last tournament (on June 23) there was about 12 people... don't quote me on that. It wasn't that great of a turnout, also because the word wasn't well spread either.

There were supposed to be 3 levels of competition (Light, Standard, and Heavy), but there only ended up being a Heavy level since that's what everyone signed up for and that's all that was needed. I know the tournament during the summer of 2005 at Megaplay had all 3 levels, though (I wasn't there.)

I hope there will be more people at these tournaments, though. ^^;

[EDIT:] and yes, the tournament was only singles.
Last edited by the gattchoon on Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.