June 8th, 2006

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:46 pm

you forget on the internet where i = in and jk means just kidding :lol:
insert code compile execute return

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:54 pm

wat?
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:43 pm

What Kasey is saying is: The second someone starts something with anybody, they're out. If everyone gets along and we just play, then everyone will be fine.

What the hell is everyone's deal with not letting someone from Kokomo win? If that's all you want to do, I agree with not letting you play. This is for fun, we don't need someone's overridiculous ego, or whatever your malfunction is, ruining this tournament.

TaQa doesn't seem like some low life trash that would come to just piss someone off. So i hope he's coming for fun, I have more respect for him than that.

It's hilarious to watch people get all worked up over a tournament about a dance game that is generally labeled as "gay", but it's also saddening to see the lowest point of humanity.

If you want to play to win, to compete, to have fun: come on out.
If you want to be an ignorant jackass who acts like they're twelve, stay, because you'll just be thrown out for insubordination.

Unless you want to act like a mature human being, stay home. It's a waste of gas money otherwise, Plus a fancy intervention from the police if you want to disagree and start stuff with people. The managers of the Raceway won't allow childish behavior, let alone people argueing. Even though they are one in the same.

So come out, have fun, don't bicker, and everythings going to go smoothly, and guess what, one of you might walk away with some small cash. Otherwise, stay home, it's a waste of gas money just to get booted out of the raceway by management. No one will start anything. You will play, you will not argue, or you will regret wasting gas money.
I personally have no problem with losing to anyone, so fine. But leave your childishness at home.[/b]
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 pm

Ok then. NOW this is just getting ridiculous.

If I know Casey(and, somehow, I do), he's not going to be someone he's not for the sake of a tourney that he probably doesn't even feel is worth his time, assuming he DOES go, that is. I'm not siding with him or anything, I'm just saying you're basing someone's behavior, AGAIN, off of an INTERNET FORUM. How do YOU know that his actions on the forum will be the same as his actions on here....you don't. So, before biting someone's internet head off, look at your situation, and think "is this REALLY worth it?" because from what I hear from all this, not only are you trying to start stuff(I pretty sure that's not your true intent, though), but it sounds like from this, you might be a little afraid of him, even though you've probably never met him in REAL LIFE.

I truly hope this will be my last post in this thread.......

Truly, I do.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:21 pm

Exactly. Casey's going to play if he comes. As long as he isn't as much as a jackass as he lets on on here. So I hope he is a much better individual in real life than he is on here.

Haven't you realized Kasey has a temper? And Casey is just egging him on.

I haven't judged Casey's TRUE character off this forum, though I don't know why you'd act different on a forum, but he is sounding like someone who is very irresponcible. I hope he isn't, I'm looking forward to someone good in Indiana coming to this tournament, just to see them play. TaQa was fun to watch play, and I hope Casey isn't this bad in real life, so I can see him play too.

I honestly hope BOTH TaQa and Casey show up. It'll make this more fun.
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:54 pm

i touch poopyheads
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:14 am

me too. lol.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:37 am

or i can just come and win...
Team KIMO represent!

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:02 am

not if casey and takwaz be going OHHH

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:09 am

He said: welcome to the Sentinal, I hope ur stay is perpetual
We serve drinks and broken dreams but no edibles
I bought a round, man I think this is watered down
This tastes like sawdust this place is giving me the creeps
Plus the doors are now closing to the public so lets make our move
Then I was struck by the strangest sense of deja vu
Man I swear suffa I heard this all before.
It went ba ba ba ba ba…. and then the chorus went:

Walk right in, sit right down, join the rest of the suckers
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

AT THE SNETINAL BAABABAFJNWEGKM DKOGB FKB FRNJKBNFGOBFGTH;DKLRGDKL;JD;XLJSL;JF;LSEJFLNASNARTEASNANRNWNRNWSNARESNAREW

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:15 am

Honestly why the hell would both me and taqa go to a tourney that is single elim, random seeding, pre determined songs? The two best players should play it out at the end, not the first or second round. There is no point for both of us to go. The fact that only 1st place gets a prize also makes it mute.

And Matt basically hit it on the head, Kasey's jus being a pussy. I wouldn't start something till after the tourney anyways when I have my prize, and I'd also do it in a manner that would make him look like a total jackass. I did it at Muncie, done it multiple times in Ohio, gameworks, and I can just as easily do it to you with out saying a word to one person working in your little arcade.

But you don't have to take my word for it :)

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:25 am

Casey: Basically, just go there, don't say a word to anybody, win the tourney, and as soon as they give you the prize start telling them what dumbasses they are. :)

-Dan

DDRKokomo_Jess
Standard
Standard

Post by DDRKokomo_Jess » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:39 am

Oh my God you guys, is it such a big deal to come and crush someone's little tournament in a town that has nothing to do for fun other than this? I mean honestly, I understand that Casey is upset because Kasey blew up on everyone, so are you really going to penalize a small city their little tournament that doesn't even matter just because a 15 year old blew up on you? I mean, if you are, it's rather childish, no offence. I honestly wouldn't mind TaQa or Casey coming, if we could all get along. Who wins doesn't matter, I made this tournament so people could have a little bit of fun, and get to know other players. I did not do it so people could get upset over things that have been typed on a keyboard, cause you know, in the long run, what people say in the internet matters so much. No one in Kokomo knows Casey personally, and Casey doesn't know any of us. And, a matter that hasn't been cleared yet, we aren't pocketing the money, it goes into the prize pool. So, if you want to come and try to crush the tournament, Casey, go ahead. No matter what happens, I'm running this tournament. There will be more from other people, I know this for a fact. Showing up just to make a scene won't change that fact, you must be really good, and I don't mind you coming and beating "us Kokomo kids", have fun doing so, but, we don't care if you win or not, so just think, are you sinking to the level of a child or are you going to come play in a mature matter? I'm sorry, but I'm sick of everyone being childish about this, whether it's from Kokomo or Indy, it's for fun. It's not going to impact everyone's life. :?

Jess

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:58 am

Kasey has a fan club.

BTW, Casey, he may have to work that day, so he may (75% chance) or may not show up. If you want to make him look bad, I can't guarantee you the chance.

Casey, seriously, don't start anything with any of us except Kasey if you want, because he seems to be the one you have the issue with, and I suppose I can see why. Leave the rest of us out of it, we're trying to be nice and make this work. The rest of us WANT you to come. I've never seen you play, and I'm intrested to see who is better, you or TaQa, in my eyes.

I don't condone what Kasey says. What he says is his own entitled opinion.

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:29 pm

I'm not better than Casey (anymore). I've gotta play DDR to readjust to the synching on it before this tourney...